Daddy Taehyung

Jungkook was 8 when his father Died and started to shut everyone down.

He was 10 when he and his mother moved out.

He started to hate his mother when he's 12

He was 14 when he met a man, he was there at times when the younger needed him.

At the age of 16, Jungkook found his true identity of being gay. And he fell inlove.

18, his mother remarried.

He planned to seduce him, but as the time goes on. He's the one who's getting seduced ;).

And now that he's 19, turning 20 at the end of the year (in korea that's how it works), All he wanted was to end his school, and plan to run away with his Daddy Taehyung.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jungkook scoffed as he made his way outside the school main door. His classmates became more annoying, asking everything about his new father. On what's his full name, age, even his personality. But all he can do was to answer.

He regreted it though, he wished he never invited his Taehyung to watch him on the school program to perform. And right now, his slutty classmates were having wet dreams about how hot Taehyung was.

He saw Taehyungs car, but noticed two figures standing on the front. It was Taehyung and his science teacher Ms. Jung. "That bitch" he muttered before making his way to the two.

"Oh! It's Mr. Jeon..oh sorry my bad, It's Mr Kim now right? I forgot" Ms Jung said.

"Hey dad, Hi Ms Jung" Jungkook said, faking a smile to the said woman as she did the same, he shivered as he felt Taehyungs hand snaked to Jungkooks waist, feeling uncomfortable.

"How was your day Kookie?"

"I-its fine, I guess?" Shit.

"Well Ms Jung, it was nice meeting you, but we have to go, we still have our father and son bonding today" Taehyung stated.

"O-okay, guess I neet to leave too. And Jungkook, don't forget your assignment" And so she faked a smile before leaving.

"Fake, bitch, slut, whore, dick sucker, satans fucker, bet your hole is darker th---"

"Jungkook!!"

"Okay okay!!"

They entered the car but seems like Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was mad. He leaned in kissing the younger unto its cheeks but the younger just 'tsked', whipping his head to the side.

"My baby's mad again" As he started the car.

"Im not mad, I'm disappointed"

"*sigh* I understand you hate that slut teacher of yours that you don't want me to talk to her, but I need to, you said she's failing you on purpose right?...It's for your own good too baby" Taehyung continued but still, there's no response from Jungkook.

"Hey, don't get Jealous" The older said again, "I'm yours this weekend anyways"

"What?"

"Don't tell me you forgot?"

And the latter shook his head that made Taehyung sighed for the second time.

"It's the second weekend of the month, it was supposed to be our only time together. How come you forgot?"