I Do.

"I suppose I should tell you something."
"What's that, Marty?"
"John asked me for permission to marry Bridget."
"No flipping way!" Irene said playfully smacking him.
"I know. I was quite surprised myself, but he said he wanted her baby to have a father."
"I knew that had been dating, but... Wow."
Marty pulled out a small box and handed it to Irene, "It's guaranteed and replaceable if you don't like it."
Irene opened the box carefully and found a princess cut diamond ring. "Thank you, Marty," she said kissing his cheek.
The couple went inside and sat down at a table while the shower festivities took place. About half way through the shower, John walked into the party room wearing a suit and tie. He was holding a beautiful bouquet and a box. As he walked towards Bridget, Irene looked back at where Marty was sitting with all of the other men. He smiled. "Bridget," John said kneeling in front of her, "I want to be your husband and I want to be your baby's father. Will you marry me?"
    "Yes!" Bridget smiled at him as she stood up. After he had stood also, they hugged and she kissed his cheek. Just then, the radio became loud and people began to stand and dance. The song that was playing was ABBA's "I do, I do, I do, I do, I do".
     Irene found Marty and they began to dance, "Love me or leave me, make your choice, but believe me," Irene sang.
    "I love you! I do, I do, I do, I do," they sang together as they rocked back and forth.
    "I love you, Marty. I never thought I could love again after Tom, but you... You've made me believe I could."
     He kissed her cheek. "I love you too, Irene."

    After the shower, Irene and Marty drove back to Irene's, "Well," Irene said sliding on her reading glasses, "We should discuss some things."
    "We should?" Marty said running his hand up her back and pulling her close.
    "Marty! Behave yourself! We actually need to discuss some things."
    "Alright. I'll behave. What is it?"
"Where are we going to announce our engagement? When are we going to get married? Where are we going to get married? Where will we live once we are married? What will-"
"Irene, I will do whatever you want. I will move into this house here and find a job out here. As far as everything else, it'll all fall into place."
Irene kissed Marty's cheek. "You know that was one hell of a day when I met you, but something just told me I'd be seeing you again. I'm sorry I didn't call you all of those years."
"It's better that ya didn't. You had four children to raise and I had my daughter. It probably wouldn't have worked then. Doesn't mean I stopped thinking about ya though."
"Everyday until I saw you again I looked at your phone number that was taped into the front of my journal and wondered if I should call you. I just never had the guts to."