Game 23 - You can't last a day without me

Start from the beginning

I sighed. "Grandmother, stop." I told her. Kung siya may paraan kung paano iparating na may kasalanan ako, ganun din ako sa kanya. When I used Grandmother that meant as a warning that she's pissing me off and I might not come to her weekly Sunday brunch. 

And it worked. She stopped and nudged lolo to speak. "So hindi mo na sinagot ang tanong ko Caleb, what do you do?" 

 "I work in finance." Caleb said simply.

Which was why I interuppted. "Caleb's the COO of West-United Bank." I said. 

That seemed to catch lolo's attention. "Oh so you are Caleb Montemayor." Lolo knew him? "I read about you Caleb Montemayor. I think I'm going to like you." and that was the only approval we needed. Lolo liked Caleb. "The chairman of West-United sang praises over you." 

"Thank you sir." Caleb replied humbly. He's really humble, which was odd. 

"No need to be formal. You can call me lolo and this beautiful lady beside me lola." lolo said. 

Ngumiti si Caleb sa kanila. Shit. He's using That Smile over my lola and lolo! And no doubt, I was really related with lola. Her eyes twinkled. "Then happy anniversay lolo and lola." he said and used that smile again.

Lola sure was charmed by it. "Emily my dear, don't forget to bring Caleb tomorrow." And she used it. Emily my dear meant she was pleased at me. Or that I needed to follow her instructions very well. 

Caleb sure knows when to flash that smile of his. 

Umalis na rin sila at hinarap ko si Caleb na nakangiti na ngayon. "They approved of me." he remarked. 

I nodded just happy to see his face lit up with happiness that my grandparents approved of him. "Of course they would. I chose well." I said. 

He beamed at me. "I think you mean, I chose well." 

I laughed as he pulled me closer to him, I didn't mind even there were hundreds of eyes on us. Being in Caleb's arms was something I wanted right now. "Ang yabang. Dapat pala talaga hindi na ako pumayag maging girlfriend mo." I teased. 

His face turned serious. "Do you regret it?" he asked solemnly. 

I smiled at him sincerely and I let my finger curl into his hair. "Do you really think I would bring you here if I regret being your girlfriend?" I asked him. "Hindi ako nagsisisi. Who would have ever thought you would be a great boyfriend." I said to him. 

He smirked at me. "Of course I am a great boyfriend." he beamed. "I bring you pleasure every damn night." 

I smacked him playfully while I laughed. "Don't forget I also bring you pleasure and I might withhold it if you don't stop flaterring yourself." I told him smiling.