Why won't you notice me?

"Ooh once we get there I'm gonna shop til I drop...literally," Kiera squealed as she bounced up and down in her seat. "We aint never been on no plane before I'm so excited but what if the plane crash or something. What if we die or something. Oh god tell Jennifer that she can have my locker and tell Susan that she can have my lunch number because sometimes she likes to eat two lunches and tell-," I cut her off. "Hush please," I said as I rubbed my head. "You know sometimes I think that you don't realize that I'm the older sister so you can't just tell me to shut up bec-,". "Hey are ya alright?" Trey smiled as he sat in the seat in front of us.

"Oh Trey we're doing amazing I still can't believe you got us on this big nice plane," Kiera smiled. "Anything for a fan," Trey smiled at me. "Trey I'm gon ask you a serious question and I want you to be 100 percent honest?" Kiera asked. "Ask away," Trey said as he relaxed in his seat. "Do you like my sister?". "I like all my fans," Trey answered. "So do you take all your fans to the BET awards? And give them your credit card?" Kiera asked inquisitively. "I'm kind of tired," Trey fake yawned. Kiera giggled causing me to giggle a little bit.

It took us seven hours to get to California where they were holding the BET awards. Since the plane ride took us longer than we expected we only had 3 hours to shop.

"How we gon shop in three hours?" Kiera complained to Trey. "You gotta find a way but I gotta go. Um Big Dave will explain everything to ya but I really gotta go," Trey said quickly as he rushed out of the plane and into a black limo. Big Dave was one of Treys Security guards. Even though he looked mean he was super friendly. Me and Kiera only had time to shop at two stores. We brought some jeans and shirts and some shoes then we brought some dresses for the awards. I somehow let Kiera convince me to get my eyebrows waxed and get a manicure and pedicure done. I usually didn't like doing stuff like that. Of course Kiera had to get extra stuff done like a full body massage and some weird thing where they put hot rocks on your back.

Big Dave told us that the award tickets were in our hotel room. Once we got to the hotel we both took showers and put on our dresses. My dress was red and sparkly. It flowed down to my feet so Kiera told me to wear red heels even though she knew I could barely walk in heels. Kiera's dress was a pretty royal blue. She didn't want a sparkly dress but her dress was very revealing, it had a huge cut in the front that showed her breast a little bit, she wore blue open toe heels. She put my hair in a bun that sat on top of my head, she put some silver eyeshadow on my eyes and put some blush on my cheeks, and some gloss on my lips. Then I put diamond earrings in my ears. She did her makeup and wore her hair in some bouncy curls then she put some gold hoops in her ears. We both looked absolutely beautiful. By the time we were finished it was five minutes to ten, we had to be at the show in exactly five minutes. Big Dave drove us to the show. There was loud noise and so many people. Lights flashed and the smell of perfume and cologne scented the air.

"Check my breath, do I need to pop a mint?" Kiera asked frantically as she blew her breath in my face. "No you're good," I said as I glanced around searching for Trey's face. "Who you looking for?" Kiera giggled. "Who else?" I asked sarcastically. Kiera chuckled as she walked towards the red carpet. "Kiera you can't walk on that!" I squealed. "Watch me," She smirked as she walked onto the red carpet, waving at the cameras flashing. I was blinded by the lights as I tried to force a smile on my face. "Who are you two beautiful ladies?" A reporter shoved a microphone into our faces. "We're guest of Trey Songz," Kiera flipped her hair arrogantly. I spotted Trey walking down the carpet with that rude girl. They were huddled up together, smiling and rubbing on each other. "Oh here comes Mr. Songz now," The female reporter smiled as she scurried off to greet him. "Let's go Kiera," I whispered. "Wait, let's say hi to Trey," She said.

"No let's go," I said. "HEY TREY!" Kiera shouted. Everyone's attention was now on us. As I tried to quickly walk away, Cleary embarrassed I fell flat on my face. Everyone gasped. I can't believe I just fell in front of all these people. There had to be some sort of rule where you can't fall on the red carpet. people began to laugh. "Come on get up," Kiera said as she tried to help me up. I grabbed her hand as she pulled me up to my feet. I looked over at Trey who didn't even attempt to try to help me up. He was too busy kissing up to his girlfriend. "If you weren't being ghetto I would have never fell, you always have to ruin things," I said rudely. She looked hurt but I didn't care.