parents are good for nothing

A day later Trey brought us back home. Momma whooped me and Kiera's backside all night long. We all thanked him. He smiled as a response, hopped in his limo and cruised down the street. Leaving our nosey neighbors in silent awe. They were all nice to us after that. The first thing we were greeted with once we walked through the door was a fuming dad pacing the floors. " WHERE THE HECK WE'RE YOU!!!"He shouted in Momma's face. Me and Kiera nervously stood in the corner. " Listen David I'm tired. I told you me and the girls went on a little getaway, " Momma said. " With some famous guy? Yeah the whole neighborhood was talking about it. Do you know how stupid I felt when people came telling me that some man came and took my family away and my so called wife basically fell into his arms?" Dad ranted. " That man is Trey songz and the only reason I know him is because your daughter snuck out to one of his concerts," Momma smirked.

Dad's anger turned to me. " You snuck out the house?" He asked. " Dad, " I sighed.

" Yes or No, " He hissed. I've never seen dad like this. " Dad I, " my eyes began to water. Momma stood with her arms crossed, a satisfied grin on her face. " Yup your precious daughter is a liar and a whore, " She smirked. " Momma's the whore, she's been cheating on you Dad, " Kiera spoke up, shocking everyone in the room. " Shut up Kiera!" Dad roared. " It's the truth Dad, " Kiera assured. Dad's hand met Kiera's face in a loud smack sound. I covered my mouth in shock. " You see David both of them are liars, " Momma said. " I'm leaving, " Kiera declared as she stomped upstairs. I followed her. " Kiera where are you going to go?" I cried. " I don't know Jazz but I gotta get out of here, " She cried. She threw a few necessities into her backpack and jogged downstairs. Momma and Dad never even tried to stop her.

" Dad don't let her leave, " I pleaded. " You get out too, " Momma growled. " W-w-what, " I stuttered. " Both of you get out!" Momma pushed me out and slammed the door in my face. I sat on the hard pavement, pulled my knees to my chest and cried. I felt a soft hand on my back. It was Kiera, a tear dropped down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. " Don't worry. we don't need them, ".