The mall

By window shop Kimberly meant stealing. Don't judge me, I'm not  a thief. Kimberly usually stole the stuff and I was the distraction. We walked into our favorite store PCX. " You distract the manager and I steal the stuff," She demanded. I nodded my head in agreement. I walked to the front. The man had his back turned so I put on my fake ghetto girl voice. " Helloooooo," I droned on as the man turned around. I gasped at who I saw. It was Michael. " Hey Jazz," He smiled. " Oh hey um Michael you work here?" I asked nervously. " Yeah I just got the job 2 weeks ago," He explained. " Oh um so do you like working here?" I stalled as I peeked from the corner of my eye and noticed Kimberly shoving clothes into her backpack.

" Well it helps pay the bills," He replied as I leaned on the register. " Um about that day I hope I didn't come off too strong," He said lowly. " Huh?" I asked confusedly. " When you came to my house," He said. " Oh um no it was um fun,' I said awkwardly as Michael chuckled. " Fun? Okay little girl," He turned around and opened a brown box with a small pocket knife. " I am not a little girl," I defended. " Um hum," He answered. " Jazz c'mon I didn't find anything I like," Kimberly said. " Okay um bye," I waved to Michael as I ran after Kimberly.

Once we left the store Kimberly started laughing. " That was too easy,". I felt so bad for helping Kimberly steal from the store but I didn't say anything.