Me?Me?Me?

My heart is racing a mile a minute. It Feels like I'm dreaming. Someone needs to wake me up. Kimberly nudges me and tells me to lift up my sign. I cant, I've lost all feeling in my body. All I can do is stand there and look like an idiot. He smiles then walks towards the center of the stage. I cant hear anything. Everyone is screaming. He's wearing a short sleeved black shirt, back pants, black sneakers and a gold chain around his neck. I can't believe it. It's really him. In the flesh.

I close my eyes and open them, he's still there. I pinch myself, he's still there. The beat to 'neighbor's know my name' softly plays in the background.

"OH MY GOD LOOK JAZZ!!!" Kimberly shouts in my ear. I look up and he glances at me and smiles then returns his attention back to the rest of the audience.

"He just looked at you put up your sign," Lindsay suggests. I smile weakly. That's all I can do.

"Soon as we get started making love going harder hear a BOOMBOOMBOOM knocking on the walls and as soon as I go deep getting it in then again hear a BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM knocking on the walls girl your legs keep shaking and I swear we breaking our new headboard...headboard and the love we make feels so good girl you know I'm proud looking in your lovely face scream my name you do it so loud," He sung perfectly.

He pointed his microphone towards the audience and the audience shouted "I BET THE NEIGHBOR'S KNOW MY NAME!". He smiled then chuckled again.

"Which one of ya'll wanna come home with Trigga?" He asked causing the audience to erupt into complete rowdiness and chaos.

"SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kimberly and Lindsay yelled as they pointed to me. I put my head down in embarrassment but I was peeking through my fingers. Trey's eyes scanned the crowd.

"SHE'S YOUR BIGGEST FAN TREY, LOOK AT THE SIGN SHE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Kimberly yell. Trey read the sign then smiled.

"Whoever made that sign come up here," Trey spoke smoothly into the microphone.

Kimberly pulled me up from my hiding spot and pushed me onto the stage. Trey looked me up and down then walked over to where I was. Every bone in my body tightened. My breathe got stuck in my throat. Trey walked around me slowly as the audience yelled.

"DONT BE SHY JAZZ!" I heard Kimberly's voice. I knew I was blushing. "So you a shy girl?" Trey whispered in my ear but it sounded into the microphone, so everyone heard.

"I like shy girls because their always the freakiest," Trey smiled as he grabbed my hand. I could feel his warm breath on my ear. I felt like I was going to faint any second. The audience never stopped screaming.

"You see I like shy girls cause I know I can make them bad,". He started taking off his shirt. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I bit my lip so hard I started to taste blood, I can't be here I need to be home doing my homework and getting yelled at for not taking out the garbage, or fussing with my sister over something stupid. I just cant be here. He looked down at his abs glistening under the lights.

"I'm a little sweaty would you mind wiping me off a little bit?" He handed me his shirt. He smelled so good. I just wanted to kiss him. I slowly wiped off his chest and his abs with the shirt. By now at least ten thousand girls probably fainted and the rest were probably going into heat.

"You so shy girl," He chuckled softly then grabbed my chin lightly with his hand. I was now looking him straight in his eyes.

"If you was mine I would, you know, hold your body like this," He grabbed me by my waist. I wanted to faint, pass out, or something. I didn't want him holding me, he made me too nervous.

"And I would kiss you like this," His face was only centimeters away from mine. The audience yelled in anticipation but the lights cut off. I could feel Trey's breath on my lips. He was squeezing my butt.

"Follow me baby," He held my hand and led me backstage somewhere. He flicked on a light and I noticed my surroundings. It was like a bedroom. "Just make yourself comfortable I'll be back in about an hour, that remote turns on that t.v and you can still see the show," And with that he vanished.