The usual morning

"YOU DON'T NEED NO MOOONEY TONIGHT...GIRL YOU JUST NEED TO ROCK WITH ME TONIGHT...GIRL YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN TELLING YOU THAT YOU CAN'T..." I slammed my hand against my alarm clock and it instantly stopped.

"WAKE YA ASSES UP BEFORE YA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" Momma's voice bounced off of the walls and made my whole body cringe. I hopped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. Kiera always took her time in the bathroom purposely making me late.

I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, then took a shower. I went back to my room and searched for an outfit. I finally settled on a plain black t-shirt, slightly ripped jeans, and my black converse. "JAZZ I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU USED ALL THE HOT WATER!!!" I heard Kiera screech down the hall.

I snickered then put my hair into a messy ponytail. I jogged downstairs, eagerly greeting my dad with a small kiss on the cheek, he smiled in return. "Good morning dad," I said. I was definitely a daddy's girl, unlike my sister who was 100 percent a mommy's girl. "Dad can I get five dollars for lunch?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course sweety," He pulled a neat five dollar bill out of his wallet and handed it to me. " Thanks dad your the best," I rushed towards the door.

"Hey!" dad called out. I turned around. "Huh?". "No breakfast?" he asked concerned. "Nah I'll just eat at school, and I don't wanna miss the bus," I explained. He nodded his head in understanding as I left the house.