Whats wrong with her?

"I don't wanna go to the house," Kiera whined as I stared at our house. We had took the the bus to the house, in hopes of getting our clothes. Momma and Dad were supposed to be at work. "Come on," I grabbed her arm and basically dragged her towards the house. Once we got to the front of the house I heard a loud crash. "Did you hear that?" I whispered loudly to Kiera. She nodded her head nonchalantly as she looked down at her nails. I sighed then used my key to get inside of the house. "YOU'RE CRAZY!!!" Dad screamed at Momma as she held a knife in front of herself for protection. Her face looked pale and lifeless and I could smell her stench all the way from where me and Kiera stood. "Oh my god it smells like shit!" Kiera plugged her nose. "Kiera and Jazz get out of here now," Dad said seriously as he stepped in front of us, guarding us.

"Momma?" I said as I felt sympathetic tears well up in my eyes. "Don't come near me," She said quickly as she held the knife towards us.  "What happened to her?" I asked dad as I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes. "I don't know she's been gone for about a week," Dad explained. "And then she came back like this,". I walked towards Momma as Dad grabbed my arm tightly. "Jazz leave now and take Kiera with you," he said sternly. I pulled my arm from his grasp and walked towards momma anyway. " Momma put the knife down, I'm your daughter Kiera," I said slowly as I stared at her instead of the knife. "Get away from me," She said less angrily. Her voice was shaky as if she was on the verge of tears. "JAZZ GET AWAY FROM HER!" Dad shouted. By him shouting it must have frightened momma and since I was so close to her, the knife sliced my arm. "Ouch," I hissed as I held my bleeding arm. Dad charged towards her and knocked the knife out of her hand. "GO!" He shouted to me and Kiera.

Me and Kiera looked at our Momma and Dad one last time before we rushed out of what used to be our home.