Wheres my phone?!?!?!

I fell out of bed this morning.

"Ouch," I groaned as I rubbed my shoulder. I realized I wasn't in my bed. I wasn't in my house. Oh lord please tell me when I look at the person lying next to me please please please don't let it be Trey. Lord I am not no groupie and once he finds out how old I am he's going to jail for sure. I don't want Trey to go to jail. Especially if its my fault. I slowly got up off the floor and saw the person I was lying next to. It was Kimberly. Thank god. I remember now, after the concert I went back to Kimberly's house to spend the night.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and get my mind together. I should probably call my house just in case momma forgot I was supposed to spend the night at Kimberly's house. I walked out of the bathroom and Kimberly was sitting on her bed wide awake.

"So I need full details on what happened when you disappeared on us last night? Are you still a virgin? Did he use a condom? Is his...... you know good in bed?" She bombarded me with questions.

"First things first I need my phone so I can call my mom," I said.

"Where did you put it?" She asked. " Um I had it last night," I rubbed my head.

"OH SHIT I THINK I LEFT IT!!!!" I shouted.

"Shhh before you wake up my parents," Kimberly said.

"And are you sure you left it?".

"Well the last thing I remember is putting it on the bed and then-,". Kimberly cut me off.

"Hold up you put it on a bed? What did you do with Trey?" Kimberly smirked.

"Will you stop being silly and help me find my phone?" I sighed. We searched all around her room, I still didn't find my phone.

"I guess you'll have to wait until Trey finds it," Kimberly smiled.