Jazz p.o.v

I groggily fell out of bed, rolled to the door then forced myself to stand. It was Saturday in other words it was laundry day. My momma was too cheap to buy a washer and dryer like every other normal family so me and Kiera were forced to wake up at 6,O Clock every Saturday morning and rush to the laundry mat in order to get the good machines. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, put on a tank top and sweat pants then put my hair in a sloppy bun. I was already out the door carrying three heavy laundry bags when Kiera sneakily stood at the top of the stairs still clothed in her pajamas.

"Kiera what are you doing get dressed," I said.

"Nope not today I'm sick," She fake coughed.

"What does being sick have to do with helping me do laundry?" I asked.

"I'm weak," She said barely above a whisper.

"Have fun," She smirked. I flipped her off when she turned her head. I took the bus to the Laundromat and began to do the laundry. It took me 4 hours. I hate doing laundry. Once I got home mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while Kiera watched attentively. Kiera wanted to be a chef when she got older. Dad was layed back on the couch, drinking a beer, and watching football.

"How was it?" Kiera asked purposely making me mad.

"It was amazing I saw Todd there," I lied. Todd was a senior in high school that Kiera was crazy about.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly.

"Nope," I smirked. She smacked me on the back of my head.

"Mom Did you see that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Ya leave me alone before ya have burnt eggs and bacon for breakfast," Momma retorted.

The house phone rung and Kiera ran to get it.

"Hello," She said into the phone. Her jaw dropped and she looked as if she was going to pass out.

"Who is it?" Mom asked. Kiera ignored her.

"Who is it?" I asked Kiera. She ignored me. Mom went over and snatched the phone from Kiera's hand.

"Who is this?" Mom asked rudely into the phone.

"Trey Songz?". My stomach dropped and my heart sped up.

"Who you looking for?". Oh a girl left her phone at your concert?". Momma glared at me fiercely. I gulped. Oh lord momma was going to whoop my backside.

"You wanna speak to her?" Mom asked. "Go ahead," I expected momma to hang up the phone but she didn't, she handed the phone to me. I grabbed the phone as it shook in my hand.

" H-h-h-hello," I said wearily into the phone.

"Hello," A sexy voice said through the phone.

"Um um Hi um is this Trey Songz?" I asked.

"Yeah baby how you gon be my wifey and you don't know the sound of my voice," He chuckled.

My heart melted when he referred to me as his wifey.

"Um Mr. Songz I'm sorry for um leaving my phone but you can just mail it back to me my address is-,"

He cut me off.

"Call me Trey and I want to personally deliver it to you," He spoke.

"Um T-trey I don't really think that's a good idea," I confessed.

"Why?" He asked inquisitively.

"Um Because um I just thi-," He cut me off once again.

"What's your address?" He asked.

"210 baker street ave," I said hesitantly.

"Aight baby I'll see you tomorrow at 5?" He said.

"Um um o-o-okay," I said.

He hung up and I looked into Mommas angry eyes and into Kieras surprised eyes.

"Ima whoop your lying ass!!!!!" Momma yelled.