Got me up all night......

"Nooo," I giggled.

"Yeah you do," Trey replied. I could hear his light chuckle through the phone.

"I don't watch SpongeBob," I said.

"It's alright if you watch SpongeBob. I watch it too, well when I can," He replied.

"What's your favorite song?" I asked eagerly.

"Well I like Fine China by Chris Brown but don't tell him I said that because he get a little cocky sometimes," Trey said.

"I like that song too," I laughed.

"What's your favorite song?" He asked me.

"I like the song Fumble by Trey Songz" I replied then giggled.

"Oh yeah I like that one too," He chuckled. And then there was an awkward silence.

"Trey?" I asked.

"Huh," He mumbled.

"What do you look for in a girl?" I asked nervously. "Um I like a girl who has a lot of confidence you know? A girl that doesn't care about what people think about her. A girl that cares about helping other people more than she cares about herself. I don't know I just want a girl that loves me for me I guess," He said.

I was speechless. He was too perfect. "What about sex?" I blurted out. Trey laughed uncontrollably.

"Well no I didn't mean it like that I just meant that you know how you talk about sex all the time and I just thought that maybe," I babbled on randomly as Trey continued to laugh.

"I mean I like sex but what man doesn't?" He asked rhetorically.

"MOMMA JAZZ IS ON THE PHONE TALKING TO SOME BOY!!!!" I heard Kiera yell.

"GIRL YOU BETTA GET OFF THAT PHONE AND GO TO BED. YOUR NASTY BEHIND TALKING TO SOME NASTY BOY. GET OFF THE GOTDAMN PHONE!!!" I heard momma scream .

"Um Trey it was nice talking to you but I have to go now bye," I hung up quickly then hid under my covers.