Fun day

Trey called me last night. He said he wanted to hang out with me. I told him he was probably drunk and he needed to go to sleep. He assured me that he wasn't drunk. He said I was a cool person and he just wanted to hang out before he went on his next tour. I told him no. I know you're probably thinking what is wrong with this girl? Did she just decline Trey Songz? But first let me explain. Trey does not want to hang out, he wants sex. I like Trey but I am not a hoe. I want to be married when I have sex. So there you have it. I, Jazzalina, declined sex with TREY SONGZ.

I watched Kimberly go to school and then I collapsed on her huge bed. I stared at the ceiling and decided that I was going to have a fun day. I left Kimberly's house. With only five dollars in my pockets I sashayed down the street. A blue sweater on, cut up skinny jeans, and my black converse was all I had on. My hair was in a neat bun accessorized with a black bow. I stopped at the corner store. I bought a fifty cent bag of chips, a twenty five cent ice-cream sandwich and proceeded out the door. As I unraveled my snacks I waved at complete strangers who hesitantly waved back.

I stopped at a thrift store two blocks down. I brought a shirt that said ' Everyone loves me' for a dollar. once I left I found a crumbled up dollar on the side of the road. Lucky me. I wandered farther down the street until I saw a nearby Wendy's. I stopped inside and ordered a Burger and a cup of water. I noticed a group of rowdy guys who were disturbing the peace. They were laughing loudly and rapping. There was one boy who caught my eye. He was about six feet tall. He was light skinned and he had a nice smile, with a million tattoos and unique dimples. He was dressed in a plaid button down shirt, ripped jeans, and the latest pair of Nikes. That's when I remembered him. His name was Michael Stephens. I had the hugest crush on him when I was younger.