The carnival

I decided to dress casually. I mean I was just going on a date with Trey songz beautiful self. Who am I kidding I'm dressing up. This is probably the last time I'll ever see him. We'll probably still talk on the phone, but probably once in a while since he's always busy. I finally decided what i was going to wear, a cute purple sun dress my dad brought me a while ago. I wore my purple wedges with it. I put my hair in a ponytail then applied some lip gloss to my lips. I smiled at my appearance in the mirror. Once I walked out of my room my momma and Kiera were both sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Girl what you getting dressed up for?" Momma said as she scrunched up her face. " Well I think you look nice, " Kiera complimented me causing me to stare at her like she was crazy. " Really?" I asked. Kiera nodded her head. Her nose was still a little bruised. I smiled at her until the doorbell rang. Momma jumped up off the couch, straightened her short hair with the palms of her hands, then answered the door. There stood Trey and a posse of security guards. Our neighbors were looking at us in disbelief. Some teenage girls down the street were screaming their heads off.

Trey smiled at my mom then turned his attention to me. " You all look nice, " He said although he was looking at me. " Not as good as you, " Momma was clearly flirting with him purposely. Trey chuckled awkwardly as me and Kiera gave each other a look. "We should get going, " Trey said. Momma intertwined her arm into his. Trey gave his security guards a secret look and they instantly told Momma that she was being inappropriate. She huffed and puffed and mumbled absurd things while I smiled in delight.

Once we got to the carnival Trey motioned for me to come to him. " Isn't your mom married?" He said lowly. I nodded my head then laughed. " I wish you was older," He sighed. " Why?" I asked. " Cuz you cool, " He playfully put his arm around me, quickly removing it once he noticed the attention we were receiving.

Trey won 5 games. He gave a teddy bear to me, he gave one to Kiera, and he hesitantly gave one to momma. Me and Trey went on a roller coaster that both momma and Kiera were scared to get on. After a while we all started to get hungry so we went to a stand that was selling pizza. Trey brought us all pizza. Somehow Kiera convinced momma to eat with her so me and Trey sat alone at a table. People were snapping pictures of us and asking for autographs. It was fun to watch how Trey interacted with his fans.

" So you had fun today?" Trey asked. I took a bite of my pizza and nodded. " You look really cute today," He complimented me causing me to blush. I took a sip of my soda and smiled. " So you're being quiet today?" He smirked. " I just can't believe I'm sitting here with, " I paused to calm myself down. " With you, ". " And? I'm a regular person just like you, " He said nonchalantly. " No you're not, you're Trey songz, " I slightly screamed. " I'm Tremaine Neverson too," He replied.

" You just don't understand how much I love you. I get the chills whenever I hear your name. every time I hear your beautiful voice I just get this feeling. it's probably impossible to be in love with someone you don't know but I'm in love with you, " I confessed. He sat there silently. " You're cute shorty, " was all he said. I chuckled to hide my embarrassment.