Chapter 29

Two weeks later:
Tobias pov:
I wake up to someone constantly knocking on the door. I groan and get up. I rip the door open and look at a grinning Christina. "Good morning Tobias." I groan again and just step aside so she can enter. "Where is Tris?" She demands. "She is asleep! It's six am!" "Well, weddings don't plan themselfs!" I roll my eyes bust she just ignores that. "How about i make coffee, you wake up Tris and you two better get dressed because the others are going to be here soon." I just nod and trott to the bedroom again. I shake awake Tris and she just rolls on her other side. I get an idea and tiptoe first into the bathroom and fill a glas full of ice cold water, then i tiptoe back. I am going to regret this! I pur the freezing water over Tris head and her chest. She squeeks and bolts up. When she spots me she shouts: "TOBIAS EATON YOU ARE DEAD!" I quickly turn around and run outside. Chris looks at me questiongly but when she sees Tris behind me she just laughs. Tris chases me through the whole apartment till it knocks on the door. I sprint to open it and then squeeze past Zeke and Uriah who just want to enter. When they see Tris they start to laugh uncontrolably. Tris suddenly gets really red and runs inside the bedroom and slams the door. Everyone gets quiet and all the girls glare at us. "You idiots!" Christina shouts and then follows Tris into the bedroom.
Tris pov:
Tobias is an idiot. He knew about how embaressed i still am but he still opend the door. All the boys saw me half naked and with a wet shirt stiking to my body. Tears start to fill my eyes but i push them away. I will not cry because of that! I just put on my normal clothing when it knocks. "Tris? Can i come in?" I hear Christinas voice. "Yeah." I say quietly while i pull down my shirt. She opens the door and sits next to me on the bed. She lays one arm around me and sighs. "You can't blame them. They are just boys and Tobias seems to have forgotten that you are uneasy about showing yourself to others. He loves you and didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I sigh as well and nod. "I know, it's just...this shirt was sticking to my body and know everyone saw how childish i am still build..." i admit to her. She rubs my back. "You are not! You might not have noticed but you really have curves right now and the other thing has grown as well." I just don't respond. She just keeps rubbing my back untill i feel better again. "Thanks Chris." "Any time Tris." I smile at her and she smiles back. Just then i knocks. "Tris? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I hear Tobias concerned voice. Chris looks at me questioning and i nod. "Go ahead!" She grins and then rips open the door. She glares at Tobias while he steps in and she walks out. He sits next to me and just looks at me. "I really am sorry. I just forgot that you are uneasy about that topic. I didn't think about it. I love you." I sigh. "It's alright, i guess..." he lays one arm around my shoulder and i lean onto him. "And i love you too." I add and he smiles. Then he leans down and kisses me. "Ok, lets go outside again and speak to the others." I nod and let him guide me outside. All our friends are sitting on the couch, the armchairs or the floor. Zeke gets up and apologises to me and uri as well. I just smile and hug both of them quickly. "Ok, and now that everything is amazing and full of flowers again we can go dress shopping!" Chria squeels and we all laugh. "Yeah, and the boys go tux shopping!" Shauna adds still grinning. Everyone nods and we head outside.

Half an hour later we stand infront of the wedding shop. Chris squeels again and drags me inside. I giggle and the other girls follow. The shop assistant greats us smiling. "Hello, i guess you are the 'Prior group'." We all nod and smile. "Ok, who of you is Ms Prior?" I raise my hand smiling. "Please call me Tris." She smiles as well. "Congratulations my dear!" I thank her and then she guides me in the back. She shows us two couches and we all sit down. I sit next to Chris and Nina while Mar, Cara and shauna sit on the other couch. "Ok so Tris, please stand up." I stand up. "Ok the other girls, i guess you want to pick some dresses as well!?" They all nod eagerly. "Ok, so tris: you stay here, the others: please follow me!" I fall back onto the couch and get out my phone. I decide to text Tobias.
Tr-hey Toby, what are you doing?
I don't expect him to text back soon so i put away my phone. But then it makes a noice, showing me i received a message. I open it.
To-Hey Tris, i have to wait right now. The other boys pick their suits, we will pick mine last.
Tr- mh, i have to wait as well. The other girls pick out dresses and i decide which one i like the most.
To- haha i can imagine what Christinas dress choice will look like.
Tr- yeah, it definatly will be really puffy. :)
To- ok, i have to go now. The other boys are back.
Tr- Ok bye. Love you.
To- love you too.
I put away my phone and then the shop assistant already steps through the curtains. "Sorry, you never told me your name." I say. "Oh i'm sorry, my name is Melina." "Ok, so when are the girls ready?" "Haha they are getting lost in the dress heaven right now." I laugh as well. "Yeah, i guess you are right." She nods. "Just wanted to check on you." Melina says. I smile at her. "Ok, i have to watch the girls again." I nod and start to play a game on my handy.
After half an hour the girls are finally back. Everyone carries two dresses. First of all i try on Shaunas. I walk inside the changing cabine. I put it on and start to laugh. It is skin tight and barely passes my but. I step out laughing. Everyone cracks up. "Haha Tris, you look amazing." Christina says laughing and i nod. "Yup, very appropriate for a wedding." I walk back inside and Melina hands me the next dress. I put it on and it is way to puffy for my taste. I still step out of the changing room and show it to everyone. They are - just like me - not amazed and so i try the next one on.

This goes on untill i try on the second one Chris brought me. It is one of the lasts ones. It is tight but not too tight, and long but not too long and the most important thing: it's simple. It has no sash or lace, it's just a plain white dress. When i put it on i immediatly fall in love with it. I step out of the changing room smiling. Everyone gasps and i grin at them. "T-t-this is the one!" Mar stutters and i nod. "Yeah, i think so." Everyone smiles and once i am dressed in my normal clothing again they all hug me. "Ok, so now lets pick out the bridesmaid dresses." Cara says. Everyone walks away but i hold Chris back by her arm. "Where do you think you are going?" "Pick out bridesmaid dresses...?" I laugh. "Chris, i want you to be my maid of honor of course!" She squeels and i laugh. "Thanks Tris!" She hugs me and i hug back. "Ok, so you can pick out your dress but it has to be some kind of blue." "Ok thank you so much again!" I smile again. "No problem." Then she already vanished into the dress section. I silently laugh again and then follow Nina, Shauna, Mar and Cara and help them find their dresses.

Another hour later everyone has their dress and we head to Chris' apartment to hide my dress. When we arrive Will is not back so i reckon that Tobias is not at home either. After Will returned they decided that he could live with christina, so he wouldn't have to find an own apartment.
I give Chris my dress and she carefully hangs it into her walkable dresser. She squeels again and hugs me and in the end we do a group hug.
"Thank you all so much for being my brides maids and participating in my wedding." I say, "I never thought we would come to this point, living in peace, with nearly everyone we love." At this i slightly squeeze Shaunas shoulder but also think of my parents. "Yeah, it is amazing to live an ordinary life." Cara agrees. "Mhm, but i guess as long as Uri is with us our lifes will never get boring." We all laugh and nod. "Ok, how about we drink some champagne and then talk about boys." Chris proposes and we all immediatly agree.
We sit on her couch while she gets the alcohol. When chris is back we all drink a bit and then start talking.

Around 9 pm my phone rings.
Tr- hello, who is it?
To- hey Tris, its me, Tobias.
Tr- oh hey, are you at home?
To- yes, just arrived. Where are you?
Tr- i am still at christinas apartment. Shall i come over?
To- i mean i would be happy to have you here but you don't have to come if you don't want to. I could also pick you up.
I laugh. "Tobias... i think i am coming in a few anyway." He laughs as well. "Ok i'll just pick you up there then." "Honestly, i think i can take care of myself. I don't need you to escort me." "Okay..." he doesn't sound do happy. "It will be alright!" I resure him. "I'll be there in a few minutes." I say. "Ok, see you in a bit." "Bye." "Bye."
"Girls, i have to go now. Tobias is at home now." They all hug me goodbye and then escort me till i reach the door. "Bye!" I shout again when i already am outside. "Bye!" I hear them yell back.
I smile and walk downstairs. I reach the lobby and then step outside. I turn right and start walking. I am happy and walk in a quick pace. Suddenly a man steps out of the shadow. "Hey sweetie! Why don't you come with me and we have a little bit fun?" I try to just push past him but he blocks my way. I try to kick his side but he just catches my leg and i fall to the floor. My head hits the hard pavement and everything falls black.

Uhh cliffhanger *smiles evily*
What will happen to Tris?
Hope you like it

Jojo ♡