The Mark Of Nimueh: Must Hide The Book!

Start from the beginning

"Well then who is Sam to you?"

"... My niece. Come on, hurry up."

I laughed as I saw Merlin's mouth drop wide open in shock.

"Oh come on, that's not fair," Merlin complained.

I laughed as the boys and I continued to investigate the body. A few minutes later, Gaius left to talk to the King. Merlin insisted I go to our room while he examines the body. Normally I would refuse and offer to help, but when I saw white liquid coming out of the victim's mouth, I immediately ran into our room.

I laid on my bed and took out my notebook. I turned to the page that was magical. I placed a spell on the page where only I could see what was written on it. On the paper, it said things that would happen in each episode. I knew I might forget something from the show, so it was good thing I wrote the stuff I remembered down. Ok, the discovery of the sick victims; check, Gwen giving the flower to Merlin; double check, Uther thinking that a sorcerer is involved in this; got that covered, Arthur looking for the sorcerer and looks in Merlin and my room... WAIT, LOOKING IN OUR ROOM!?

3rd POV

While I was in my room, Gaius and Merlin were walking through the town. Merlin sees another sick person.

"Gaius? Gaius. He's still alive."

Gaius sighed as he said, "I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for him."

"But we haven't tried.

Gaius sighed as he asked, "If we don't know what a disease is, then how can we cure him?"

"With magic," Merlin mumbled.

Gaius looked at his nephew and said, "Have a look. They're suspicious of everyone."

"This is not the time to be using magic. Science will lead us to the source of the disease," Merlin tried to reason.

"But do you want to be in danger... or have Sam in danger too?"

Gaius's question made Merlin come to a complete stop. He turned back to his uncle like Gaius was crazy.

"Why would you ask that? I would NEVER want my little sister in danger. I would rather die than let her be in trouble or killed."

Gaius narrowed his eyes and said, "Then I would warn you not to try to use magic. They might not only go after you, but Sam as well."

Merlin sighed as they both walked back to Gaius's room.

Sam's POV

After I looked over the room, and made sure the magic book was hidden, I walked out of my room just to here Merlin ask Gaius, "Why would someone use magic like that?"

"Magic corrupts. People use it for their own ends."

"But not all magic is bad. I know it isn't," said Merlin as he reached for another book on the shelf.

Gaius continued to look at the body as he said, "It's neither good nor bad. It's how you use it."

I looked confused as I asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

Before he or Merlin could say anything, Arthur and a couple of guards burst in the room. My eyes widen as I remembered this was the scene when they were looking for the sorcerer.

"Um Arthur, what's going on," I asked him.

Arthur ignored me as he turned to one of the guards and pointed to search one side of the room. "Over there." He then turned to Gaius and said, "Sorry Gaius, we're searching every room in town."