The video was over shortly, and everyone was seated now.

"Today we have Got6 in the studio," Jamie says, as the camera pans over to the six boys across from them.

"They just recently had a comeback, with the title track 'Fly'!" She says, smiling.

"Let me hear you say, FLY!" Jackson says, throwing his hands up and looking at the hosts.

"Let's get to answering some tweets," Kevin says, walking over to the touch screen and pulling up the first tweet.

"Love Mark asks, 'If you could fly to anywhere, where would it be and why?'" He reads, looking over at the six.

"It's 'Love Mark'! Answer, Mark." Jackson says, nudging the older boy behind him.

Mark takes a mic, thinking for a second. "I'd go back to Disney World," he says, laughing softly. "It was fun."

"Lame," Jackson says, laughing.

They answer Twitter questions for a little while longer, finally getting to the hangout portion of the episode.

"Now, onto our 'Fly with Got6' corner!" Kevin says, smiling. "We have Jaebum here on Hangout with us, Jaebum are you there?"

A small box popped up at the bottom of the screen, the bottom reading: 'Jaebum, South Korea'; with a familiar face popping up.

"Hey," Jaebum says, a wide smiling spreading across his lips.

"HELLO, JAEBUM!" Jackson says, making Jaebum laugh.

"Hi," he says, running a hand through his hair.

"So we heard you have a question for Got6, Jaebum?" Eric says, reading off of his cue card.

"Yeah," Jaebum says, biting his lip. "What motivates and inspires you to keep going?" He says, only looking at Youngjae at this point. The six look at each other for a moment, as if mentally deciding who would answer.

Bambam holds up his microphone, "IGot6, of course! Our fans~" he says, smiling.

Mark takes the microphone, "and we support each other," he says, "we always keep each other going and are always there for each other."

Jaebum nods, smiling softly.

"Do you have a request for Got6, Jaebum?" Kevin says, looking up to the camera.

"Yeah," Jaebum says, most anxious now. It didn't feel real. "Um," he bites his lip. "Could um... Youngjae... say that he um... loves me? and make like, eye contact?" He trails off, biting his lip.

Youngjae perks up at the sound of his name, looking at Jaebum and smiling. Eric says the request back to him, it being somewhat hard to hear via hangout.

"Oh," Youngjae says, nodding and smiling. "Of course!" He takes the microphone from Mark's hand, looking into the camera as it pans in closer to him.

"Jaebum, I love you! Love you love you love you~" he says, smiling brightly and giving him hand hearts.

Jaebum nearly melts on the spot, holding a hand over his mouth and smiling brightly.

"I love you too! So much!" He blurts out, his cheeks turning dark red. Youngjae laughs softly, handing the microphone back to Mark.

"Thanks for hanging out with us, Jaebum! We'll see you soon!" Eric says, waving.

"Bye," Jaebum says, waving. His little box whisks away off the screen.

-

breadchoi has posted a photo.

✧ 24 likesbreadchoi - "I love you Jaebum! Love you love you love you"-Youngjae 2016 I A AM NOT LIVIFN

✧ 24 likes
breadchoi - "I love you Jaebum! Love you love you love you"
-Youngjae 2016
I A AM NOT LIVIFN

view all 6 comments
hitthetuan - oMG 2JAE IS SO REALL GOODBYE
akabrowny - JAEBUM OH MY GOD YES YES YES
wangass - GOD BLESS AMERICA
dabambam - HOW R U STILL ALIVE
floweryjinyoung - JAEBUMMIE AWWWEE CONGRATS!!
markson101 - GET MARRIED

---

a/n: aYYYY go jaebum bless up

you got a double update appreciate iT fAm

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em