"Um I-I was wondering will the baby be ok " he ask

I look back to see Jessica working with the girl. Then I look back at him

"The baby will be ok Jessica will take over from here."

I said giving him a tight smile leaving out the room.

6 hours later.......

My shift was over and I was about to go but I wanted to stop by the new borns because I love seeing the new babies. When I got down their. It was about 12 new borns out. Most of them were crying except for one. It was boy wrapped around a blue blanket.

He was a little smaller than everyone one else.

"He was one month early"

I look to see "killa" standing beside me looking at his son through the window.

"What's his name"

"Jayceon"

"That's different"

"Yea I know , that's my middle name"

"Oh"

"My name is Khalil by the way"

"I'm Kameron with a K"

I was shaking his hand but I felt these sparks going through my body. I wonder if he felt them.

Flashback Over.......

Lila Pov ......

"Since that day on I knew we was going to keep in touch just wasn't the way I thought it was going to be " she said look at her growing belly.

I laughed at that.

"Mommy ! Mommy ! Mommy look. "Jayceon said running into the kitchen to kam

He showed her a picture.

"What is this baby"she said looking at the drawing.

That's me,you,and daddy

"Ohhhh that is so sweet of you gimme a kiss. "

He kissed her cheek and ran back upstairs.

" Awwwl He is going to be a heart breaker when he grows up"

"I knoww I wish he can stay young forever." Kam said

I love how Jayceon interacted with Kameron. She was was so energetic with him which is a good thing cause he is always moving around. I hope one day if I have son I want to be just like Jay but I doubt any of that would happen.

Dinner was serve and Khalil and Darnell wasn't back.

"I wonder where they at "

"I know I tried calling Khalil and he is not picking up his phone" kam said

The kids was already put to bed in lay room.

Monte and Tahj was coming through the door at 10:00.

" Um where have y'all been"  I ask them

"Calm down sis we were at the mall after practice." Monte said

"Oh well me and Kameron cooked for y'all it's in the refrigerator." I said

"Ooo thank you friend"  Tahj said putting his arm around kameron shoulders.

"Boy whatever" she said pushing his arm off

5 hours later ..........

This is starting to piss me off I grumble. Kameron and Jay left an hour ago, one of her friends came and picked them up. She told me to let her know when Khalil and Darnell come back so I can tell her.

It was 2:00 in the morning and I'm being deprived of my sleep because I'm waiting on Darnell ass to come. I just about gave up going to my room when someone kept repeatedly knocking at my door.

"I'm COMING "I shouted.

I unlock the door to see Khalil and some other guy holding on to a drunk Darnell who was smiling a lil too much.

" He baby u miss me " he said

I just ignored him and look straight towards Khalil cause this is all his damn fault.

"Uh where do you want us to put him" he asked

"Straight down the hall left room" I said with a glare.

They walk quickly to the room. I just shook my head closing the door behind them knowing what Imma have to deal with.

"Aye LiLi sorry about that we didn't know he was going to get that dru-"

I put my hand up to stop him from talking.

"Just go home and get some rest."

"Aight love you sis take care" Khalil and his friend was leaving out the door.

I went to the kitchen to get a bottle water and some aspirin.

When I got to the room Darnell head shot up looking at me

" ooo you look so sexy right now" he said biting his lip.

I went to take off his shoes and clothes when he said.

" You trying to rape me " Darnell said covering up his bare chest. I had to laugh at that.

"Boy shut-up ain't nobody trying to rape you"

"Uh-Huh RAPE!! Somebody ! Help Me ! " Darnell shouted

I hurry up and cover his mouth. He giggle at me.

"Shhhhhh ! Will you shut-up " I said to him. He laughed against my hand. I got in bed so I could get some type of rest. Darnell layed his head on my breast cause he think it's a "Pillow".

"LiLi I apolojgize for the way I treated you. I did those things because I didn't know how to approach you. " He said with his eyes close.

That caught my attention.

"What you mean" I said curious

"When I started going to Hoover. Many girls flock to me but none of them wasn't you " he said

"What" I said in disbelief. I can't believe he saying all of this now.I don't know whether to believe this or not. I'm surprise he even notice me.

"Yea I know I was a jerk to you but I really wanted you. You're  sooo smart and that's what I really like about you. Yea I know I called you names but I didn't really mean it."

"Well then why did you say all those things about me " By then I was angry. Those was some very hurtful words he said to me.

"Cause I wanted the feelings I had for you to go away and I was a idiot for that " he said falling a sleep with his little snores. I stayed up a little thinking about what he just told me did he really mean it or was it false hope.

They say a drunk mouth speak sober thoughts.