Chapter 20- Begin Again

THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS! THE....LAST......CHAPTER! I will post the epilogue later! After I update HINM and MBMH. 

AND! THE......SEQUEL! 

Put #IWANTN1K if you want me to make the sequel! 

__________________________________________  

 Chapter 20- Begin Again

(Liam's P.O.V)

It has been five days since I woke up.

The pain on my lower abdomen was slowly subsiding but the pain in my heart at the sight of my unconscious lover won't fade away. It won't heal until Zayn opens his eye. Open his eyes and say those three little words to me, just one more time, I want to hear those words leave his mouth. Three little words that will change our lives, change it back to what it used to be. I nonchalantly played with Zayn's fingers as it intertwines with my bigger ones. The only thing that is keeping me sane right now was the sight of Zayn's chest rising and falling,...and also the sound of Niall's small voice talking to his Papa. The doctor told Niall that if he talked to his Papa a lot, then his Papa would wake up earlier. Louis had to go to kindergarten while Harry went shopping with El. I tried to coax Niall into leaving Zayn's side and follow his Aunty El and Harry, but that only cause him to throw a huge fit at me. He's currently laying beside Zayn with one hand laid on top of his Papa, picking at any fabrics sticking up as he rambles on and on.

“A-and Aunty El give Niall appwle p-pie. It squishy and yummy. Niall get one for Papa. And N-Niall draw Daddy, Papa, Hazzy, Lou-Lou, Niall for Papa. So Papa wake up and Niall give pwicture to Papa. A-and Lou-Lou sing new song for Niall and Hazzy. Pwetty Star. Niall like Pwetty Star song. And Niall saw big doggy today. Doggy smile at Niall so Niall smile and-and wave. Doggy cute. A-And Daddy say Niall and Hazzy get new foo-foo-”

“Football baby,” I told him softly as I reached out to brush a stray hair from his forehead. He giggled a bit and snuggled closer to Zayn's body.

“Yeah Yeah! New football so we play. Daddy and Papa play too so Papa wake up,” Niall sighed. The sight in front of me broke and swelled my heart at the same time. Niall is really hoping that Zayn will wake up and we could all play together, like I told him. He's too young to understand that Zayn would probably never wake up. In his mind, his Papa is just taking a long long nap.

“Come on babe, let's get some food inside that pudgy tummy,” I told him lovingly, poking his chubby belly, making him burst into fits of giggle.

“No Niall tummy no pudgy, Daddy tummy pudgy,” Niall retorted, giggling at himself. He lifted his arms in the air, signaling that he wants to be picked up. I put my hands under his arms and pulled him up, placing him on my lap. “Eat here with Papa?”

“Sorry bub, but we can't eat in here,” I told him, causing him to pout.

“B-But, but Papa,...”

“Will still be here when we come back. I promise. Come on, you're hungry right?” Niall nodded and I stood up, taking a bag which contained Niall's food, packed by my Mum. I walked with Niall on my hips as he greets any nurse that walks by with a shy wave and smile. The nurse would coo at his cuteness and waved back.