Prologue

Prologue

Zayn's P.O.V

It's our 2 years anniversary. 2 years. I can't believe that I was lucky enough to marry what could possibly be the most amazing man in the world. Liam Payne. Well, its Liam Payne-Malik now. I couldn't believe I hate the man I decide to spend the rest of my life with, and I have no regret. I first met Liam when we were in high school. I hate him because everyone likes him and nobody give a damn about me. But Liam did. He was my first friend, first love and my other first things in my life. And now, I'm going against our 'no-present rule' to give the best present ever. I just know that he'll love it. He's been talking about this since we got engaged, and I even heard he talked about this with my parents. I walked towards the fancy restaurant that Liam booked to celebrate this special day with the brown envelope hidden safely in my blazer. Liam texted me that he's already here. I was a tad late since I have to wrap up some things at work.

“Reservation under Mr. Payne-Malik,” I told the brunette waitress at the entrance. She flashes me a friendly smile, that somehow look like a grin.

“Right, before I escort you sir, Mr. Liam Payne-Malik requested that you can only be seated once you've answered the question he gave me,”

I roll my eyes.

Typical Liam.

“Okay shoot,”

“State our first kiss, when and where?” she asks, reading a piece of paper on her hand with a huge grin on her face. Blush crept onto my face. I cleared my throat. Liam is so gonna pay later.

“Uhh...September 15th 2010, in front of his parents' house, in the rain,” I couldn't help but to smile at the memory.

“That is correct, although he didn't mention that it was raining at that time. Good memory. Let me bring you to your table,” She smile and gestured me to follow her. I only have a good memory if it involves Liam. Thank the lucky stars for that.

The waitress lead me into the not-so-crowded fancy restaurant. I have to give it to Liam, this place is nice, very posh. When I saw Liam's short hair that he buzzed, my heart skips a beat, even after all this years.

“Enjoy your evening sir,” the waitress left.

I crept behind Liam quietly. I gently place both of my hand on his shoulder, grabbing it firmly, causing him to jump a bit and breath hot air into his ear, miking him shiver.

“Hey sexy,” Liam turn around and stand up, a visible blush on his cheek and a huge smile on his face.

“Hey there officer, glad you could make it,” Liam cups my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss. A short sweet passionate kiss. He was wearing his tight white shirt, hig

“Why in the world would I be late?” I grin from ear to ear at him.

The dinner when absolutely splendid; spoon-feeding each other, stealing kisses from time to time, completely oblivious to the world around us. When we're enjoying our dessert, I could feel the brown envelope burning in my blazer pocket.

“Uhhh, Liam, I want to give you something,” I use my serious voice so that he won't suspect anything.

“What is it babe?” Liam replies, staring lovingly at me with those big brown eyes. I pull out the brown envelope from my pocket. Liam's jaw drop and his eyes widen.

“A...a divorce...form?” he asks shakily.

“A div-why in the world would give you a divorce letter Liam?!” to say that I was taken aback by that is an understatement. Why would he think that?