Chapter 2- How To Be A Father For Dummies

(Zayn's P.O.V)

“Okay now, wipe it with the wet tissue,” Liam orders. I try not not to grimace at the sight in front of me; Niall's cute bum is covered with poo and it kind of reminds me of curry mixed with chocolate. Ergh.... I won't be eating those for a while. Niall was completely oblivious, playing with his drool, gurgling to make bubbles and giggles when it pops. He's such a happy child and I tend to keep it that way.

“Good job Zayn! Now rub a little bit of that lotion to avoid rash and spread some talcum powder,” I carefully did as I was told. Liam and I make such a good team. Maybe this parenting thing will be easier than I tought.

“Wait, how do you know how o do all this?” I asks Liam after I was finished putting on new diapers and his jeans. I lift Niall up so that he was standing on the changing table. He gave me a huge smile.

“Clean!” he cheers happily.

“Right you are bub,” I kiss his small nose which cause him to giggle. I like the fact that even the smallest loving gesture could make him happy.

“I went to parenting class with Ruth sometime,” Liam shrug, answering my previous question.

“And you didn't invite me?” I fake hurt. Liam give me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Zee, I know how busy you are,” he smiles fondly at me. How do I even deserve this perfect man?

“Daddy Zee? Daddy Lee? I hungwy,” A small voice caught my attention. Liam and I froze. Did....did Niall just call us.....daddy?

“W-what bub?” Liam stuttered.

“Daddeee, Papaaa, I hungwy. Can we eat pwease?” Niall holding his tummy, his blue eyes were round and wide.

When he called me- us- daddy and papa, a weird warm rush flows through me. It was nothing like I ever felt before. It made me want to hear more and more. Somehow, it's just felt right. I quickly snatch Niall from the table and shower his face with kisses. Liam then engulfs us into a group hug, with Niall between us, laughing.

“You hear that Zayn?” Liam asks, his eyes were a tad watery.

“Loud and clear,” I close the gap between us, a give Liam a long sweet kiss.

That is...until I feel a certain someone poking my chest.

Liam and I broke the kiss and looked down.

Niall was smiling sheepishly at us.

“So love, which is Papa and which one is Daddy?” Liam asks. Niall gigles, covering his mouth with his hand.

“Daddy,” he pokes Liam's chest, “Papa,” he poke mine.

My smile grew wider, if that is even possible.

“Food now? I rweally hungwy,” he asks innocently.

Liam and I burst out laughing.

My family is perfect. Yup, MY family.

(Liam's P.O.V)

We decide that we should eat dinner at our new house and with our newest member. I couldn’t describe the feeling when Niall called me Daddy and Zayn Papa. At that moment, everything was perfect and the look on Zayn's face was exactly the same look he had on our wedding day. Ugh, how I wish I could just take a picture, frame it, and put it on the wall. Zayn took over driving and I could see it in his face that he wants Niall to be on his lap. It's funny how Zayn grew attached to Niall so fast. He's gonna have a problem leaving Niall for work.