Chapter 17- Rise Up Little Man

(Liam's P.O.V)

I was still standing in the toy section of the mall, with a crying Harry on my hips and a crying Louis beside me, his small hand grabbing my pants. I was frantically looking around, hoping that Nialler would pop out and laugh at us, like he always do at home to scare us. But deep down, I know that it won't happen. I already lost Zayn,....I can't afford to lose Niall too. I don't think that I can handle all the What if someone took him? Kidnapped him? Niall is too small to fend for himself! Shoving all the negative thoughts that was lingering around me, I began pacing towards the front entrance, hoping that somehow Niall is there, but the only sight I saw shattered my heart.

Niall was crying,..

In the shoulder of a hooded figure.

And they both walked out of the entrance, lost within seconds between the sea of people.

“NIALL!!” I screamed as I ran as fast as I can, with a toddler in my arms and Louis behind me, but it was in vain. I already lost them. Tears were now pouring endless down my cheeks. I couldn’t see the face of the hooded figure had his hood up and his back against me. I couldn't and won't believe what had just unfold in front of me; Niall had been kidnapped.

Niall James Javvad Malik was kidnapped.

***

“We will put out an APB on him, do a perimeter search around the mall and watch the security camera for any clue,” I could hear the police officer told El at the front door, while I sat on the sofa with Harry curled up on my lap sleeping and Louis beside me with his thumb in his mouth, sleeping soundly too.

“We will contact Mr. Payne immediately if there is anything. Thank you for your cooperation,”

At the mall, I was too weak to do anything, my vision is blurred, my heart was beating erratically and my brain couldn't function properly. So, I did what I can, which was calling up El, crying and blabbering nonsense into the phone once El picked up. Luckily, I managed to choked up where I was. In matter of minutes, El, was picking up his mess; driving them home and calling up the police. I went auto-pilot after that, listening to what El told me to do and answering the questions asked by the police. I didn't help much though, because it would be easier if I could give more description to the police of Niall's kidnapper.

Niall.

He tries not think what Niall might be going through right now. He's safe right? He has to be safe....No, he NEEDS to be safe for the sake of my sanity, he needs to be safe. For me, for Zayn and for Harry and Louis. It's bad enough that he lost Zayn, and now he will be traumatized by this incident.

“Thank you officer. Thank you so much,” El thanked the police officer. Seeing the policeman, reminds me of Zayn. Does he still work as a detective? If he were still here, I can only imagine how panicked he would be. He would probably won't sit down and kept pacing to and fro, disheveling his perfect raven hair, and biting his nail.