Chapter 11- Tell Me What Do You Do When It All Falls Apart

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I'm sitting for my final semester examination (from 9th of May till 17th of May), but FINALLY managed to snuck in a new chapter!

It's a bit sad, but ENJOY!

Can I get 15VOTES and 7COMMENTS? Tell me what you think about this chapter!! 

_____________________________________________________________ 

 Chapter 11- Tell Me What Do You Do When It All Falls Apart,....

I regret everything that came out of my mouth. They felt vile, disgusting and left a weird sour taste in my mouth. In the past three years I've been with Liam, we have never fought like this. Sure, there were small fights, misunderstanding and a few bickering,- but never ever this bad. I shouldn't have accused all those things at Zayn. But, I just got so mad at him after leaving me waiting for him for nearly two-freaking-hours at the restaurant and for what reason? To go to that damned work of his. Luckily the boys are not home during the commotion, they're with their Grandma and Grandpa's house, much to Niall's pleasure. According to him 'Gwandma made Niall bwig cookie!!' which cause him to be extra hyper-active. Louis and Harry loved it to because they love her cats, which were bigger than their kittens.

I sat on the sofa, contemplating on what should I do. The tears could not stop rolling down my cheek as the image of how hurt Zayn was at what I said to him. Zayn might have a tough exterior, but inside, he's just a gentle spirit, trying to keep people that he love to always be with him. I still remembered all the hardship I went through just to get Zayn to talk to me, to get him to talk to me, and to open up everything. And never have I regretted one moment with Zayn. I'm not gonna let this change anything. I stood up from the sofa, wiped away the tears and grabbed my car keys and wallet. I need to find Zayn.

I've been driving around the neighborhood for nearly an hour now, but no sign of the Bradford lad. I've trying to reach his cellphone but in vain, all I got is his stupid voice mail. I was contemplating whether or not should I call Tricia, but decided not to. I do not want to know that I had a fight with Zayn because from past events, they have a tendency to overreact and blame Zayn without letting him explain. I decided to drive to the station, he might probably be there, I hope. When I was about to reach the station, my phone rang. I quickly answered without even looking at the caller ID, hoping to God that it was Zayn. But it was a voice of a rather familiar girl...

“Liam?”

“Uhhh yeah? Who is this?”

“It's Perrie here....and Zayn's with me,” she told me solemnly. Perrie is one of our good friends in highschool. She now runs a bar/club close-by.

“What?!Where?!” I asked frantically.

“At the bar. Come quickly okay? He's a mess,” She explains and that is all I need to hung up and sped towards the bar.

A few minutes later, I arrived at 'Brad Club & Bar', it was nearly seven and there place is somehow already packed with people. I went in and immediately saw Zayn beating up a blond bloke. Without wasting another second to waste I ran up behind him, pushing through a sea of drunken cheering people and the minute I saw Zayn, I wrapped my arms around his torso from behind.

“Zayn? Please stop,.....baby, please,” I begged, tears falling down. This I image of Zayn beating up someone just brings back old horrible memories of the old days, the days when Zayn was not really Zayn. I could feel Zayn went stiff in my arms but soon melted as he leaned back.