Chapter 1- Baby Niall and Ben The Bear

(Zayn's P.O.V)

I help Niall clean up his peanut butter and jelly; wiping his face as he scrunched up as he tries away swap away my hands and giggles. And let me tell you that Niall's giggle is extremely cute and very contagious. We also clean up Ben the white teddy bear.

“So Niall, wanna meet my husband? I'm sure he'll be happy to meet you,” I asks. Niall nods and smiles. He puts his hands in the air, making grabby gesture. I pick him up from his chair and clung on me like a koala. When I was about to walk away, Niall squirms.

“Bwen! Niall's Bwen,” He tries to grab the teddy bear on the table. Fearing that he'll smash his face on the floor, I picked it up for him and hand it to him.

“Tank you mister,” he snuggles his teddy bear.

He's definitely the one.

I walked out of the kitchen with a giggling Niall in my hand, using the teddy bear's hand to punch me as I try to search for my Liam. I couldn’t find him anywhere until I fell someone tap on my shoulder.

“Who's the cutie Zaynie?” Liam asks as he pokes Niall's tummy which cause him to burst into fits of giggles.

“This here is, Niall and his bear Ben,”

“Bwen!” He helds up Ben to show it to Liam.

“He's absolutely adorable Zayn,” Liam says as he took Niall away from me. Deep down, I immediately felt empty, like Niall was suppose to in my hand and my hand only. But once I saw Niall was happily playing with Liam's nose, that feeling was replaced with pure sheer happiness.

“So, should we adopt him?” Liam asks with a fond smile on his face as Niall curiously play with Liam buzzed head.

“Cactwus,” Niall giggles, and I burst out laughing.

“Yeah, now that Niall mention it, your head does reminds me of a cactus,” I laugh and Liam pouts.

“I'll take that as a yes then,” Liam bounces Niall. “What do you say Niall? Wanna come home with us?”

“Lee-yum,” Niall points at Liam, “Zen? Home?”

“Yes Niall, home. With us?” my heart starts to beat rapidly; did he not want to come home with us?

“Food?” he asks happily, eyes glistening with hope.

“Lots of it,” Liam answered for me.

Niall nodded happily.

“I take it you've made you're decision?” Emma suddenly pops out of nowhere, with a huge grin on her face.

“Yeah, I think we have,” I ruffle Niall's hair.

“Great, now if one of you could come with me to finish up the application forms and the custody forms and I'll be out of your hair,”

“I'll do it,” Liam offers and hand Niall back at me. “Be back in second babe,”

Liam give me a short peck and left a very curious Niall playing with the blonde blonde streak of my hair.

“Niall's hair,” he said as he tugs my hair. Everything this boy do just makes my heart swells bigger and bigger.

(Liam's P.O.V)

I purposely didn't want to pick a kid and instead leave that matter to Zayn because deep down, I know that he will pick the best kid there is, and he did. Niall is perfect. I never really forced or whined to Zayn about how much I wanted to start a family but ever since we got engaged, that topic has been lingering in my mind for more than two years. And now, my Zayn is finally ready to be a father. He didn't realize it but sometimes I think he is actually more excited than I am and the way he looks at Niall it just, melts me away. At that moment, I just knew that he was ready. And I just hope that, we will add more into our family.