Chapter 4- Nailler Is A Hero

A/N: Dedicated to @alnima! her fanfics (Niam Family and Trust Me) are amazing! go check it out!! 

Enjoy! Please comment+vote!!

Chapter 4- Nialler Is A Hero!

Well, the next few days were....a tad interesting.

(Zayn's P.O.V)

It took us three weeks until Niall got used to being apart from either one of us. Lots of tears if I might add. One morning he woke up early when I was just about to leave the house, he saw me and quickly latched onto my leg, screaming for me to stay. It broke my heart, literally, so I have to stay and calm him down, rubbing soothing circle on his back and muttering sweet things into his ears, until he fell asleep with tears streaming down his cheek. And, the same thing happen to Liam, when he left Niall at Grandma's house; Niall won't let him go, wrapping his arm tightly around Liam's neck. So, Liam brought him to his University. Niall was a distraction to both Liam and his students, in a cute way. They can't stop cooing at him whenever he copied what Liam was saying and when Liam asked a question, Niall would be the first or only person in the room that raised a hand, smiling widely at Liam and screaming: 'Pick Niall! Pick me, Daddy!'. To say that I was jealous is an understatement, I also want to bring Niall to my workplace! But...., I wouldn't want to scar him with the sight of criminal trying to run away or drug addict trying to figure out where the hell is he. So, no, I would never bring Naill to my workplace. That's not the kind of place I want for MY Nialler.

And, it's MY Nialler's birthday. He's 2-years-old now.

It's been four months now since Niall came into my life and it has been the best. And I'm sure it'll get better.

“Buddy,...hey buddy, wake up.....,” I cooed at a sleeping Niall. He squirms and toss around a bit until his eyes fluttered opens. He face scrunched up a bit in the cutest manner.

“Papa.....?” A small smile crept on Niall's face.

“Hey bud,...”I lowered my head so I can nuzzle my nose with his and Niall quickly grabbed my cheeks with his small hand giggling madly. I put my hands under his arms and lift him up, twirling him around loving the sound of Niall's laughs.

“Wanna know something love? It's your birthday!”

“Niall's Bwirthday?!” His voice laced with excitement. “Prwesemt and-and cakes?”

“Yup! Lots of present and lots of cakes! Now lets get you ready, Daddy is waiting for us downstairs,”
I dressed Niall up in his best clothes consisting of a red and black button up plaid shirt, blue jeans and baby high-tops and his small bracelet that has 'L', 'N' and 'Z' beads on it. Niall insisted that I make his hair 'high like Papa's' so I styled Niall's hair into a quiff. We decided to throw Niall a big birthday party at the park in front of our house since Liam and I didn't like too many people in our house. Plus we don't have to clean our house after the party since we can just hire the catering people to do that. I walked down the stairs with Niall in my hands and Liam quickly tackled Niall once we emerged in the kitchen.

“Hey bud! Happy Birthday!” Liam kisses his cheek lovingly and Niall instantly grabbed his nose. It's a really cute habit. Once, he grabbed Liam's nose claiming that it is his and won't let go. “We're gonna have a birthday party later on okay?”

“Prwesent? And cake?”

“Breakfast first, then presents,” Liam flicked Niall's nose.

“Cake breakfast?” Niall asks innocently and turned on his cute face to get his way. Liam was silence for a few second so I decided I'll help; I pout and put my face next to Niall.