Chapter 14- Who You Gonna Call

Chapter 14- Who You Gonna Call?

(Louis' P.O.V)

Daddy was sad.

I didn't understand why was Papa hitting Daddy. Papa is kind, gentle, and funny. He never yells even when we're naughty, he'll always listens to us when we're telling him something, sing for us before we go to sleep and always makes Niall smile. But he hit Daddy and pushed me, and everything went black. When I woke up, Harry was patting at my cheeks while brushing his nose with mine. He squealed happily and threw himself on me, hugging me tightly. Soon, little Nialler joined Harry and I tried to hug both of my brothers with my small arm. Daddy was sitting next to the bed I was on, smiling, but there was tears rolling down his cheeks and I noticed that there were hurt spots on Daddy's face. When Nialler and Hazza pulled away, I immediately jumped over into Daddy's arm. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Daddy wrapped his strong arms around my body, making me feel safe. Daddy was silently crying in my hair, and kept muttering “I'm sorry baby,”. I pull back a little to look at Daddy's face; using the my small thumb, I wiped away the tears on both of his cheeks and kissed his nose. I hoped that Daddy will understand that it was not his fault Papa was a meanie.

“I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry Papa hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't protect you,” Daddy says as he rest his forehead on mine. I didn't reply but instead, I re-wrap my arms around his neck and bury myself in the crook of Daddy's neck, inhaling his scent that smells like safety and comfort.

“Ah,....Louis Payne-Malik right? I'm glad that you're awake,” An old lady said. She was wearing a white doctor's robe. “I'm Doctor Rose, I need to run some test on Louis to make sure that everything is alright,”

Daddy put me on back on the uncomfortable bed, and when the doctor moved closer to me, I immediately grabbed Daddy's hand. I looked up at Daddy as tears filled my eyes, making my eyesight blurry.

“Shhh, baby. I'm right here. You don't have to be scared. The doctor is gonna make you feel better so that you can play with your brothers. And you're a big boy right?”

Hearing Daddy say that, I immediately wipe away my eyes and puffed my chest. I let the doctor check me asking a few questions like if I'm feeling dizzy or am I hurt. I answered honestly that I was fine, but when Doctor Rose place her hand behind my head, I felt a short numb pain and immediately jerked away. The images of Papa hitting Daddy flashes through my eyes, making me want to cry again.

“Oh! I'm sorry. Did it hurt you when I touched there?” The doctor asks kindly. I nodded and try to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. “Well, the bruise might take a few days to heal but other than that Louis is healthy as a horse!”

I smiled when I saw Daddy let out a huge breath and smiles widely. He picks me up and hugged me. Daddy began peppering my face with kisses and I squealed trying to push Daddy's face away.

“Can I go play with Haz and Ni now Daddy?” I asks, looking at Hazza and Nialller on the bed, staring back at me.

“Yeah, you can baby,” Daddy kisses my nose one more time before setting me on the bed.

(Liam's P.O.V)

Louis is alright.