"Ouch," he holds his right hand over his heart, "I think I just got friend zoned." We both laugh and then I realize I'm so tired I'm laughing at everything even if it's not that funny.

"Can I at least be first on your list if Eric and Four don't work out," he gives me a pouty lip and puppy eyes.

"Sure," he pumps his fist in the air, "But only because you look really cute when I'm tired." I laugh again.

"You have a really cute laugh, you know," he states.

"Well thank you," I reply.

He starts to lean in but I stay where I am and put my hand on his chest to keep him back. "What're you doing?"

"I just thought you might've wanted to kiss someone who can actually kiss," he smirks and throws his hands in the air in defense.

"And how do you know Eric and Four can't kiss?" I question him.

"Well because they aren't me, of course!" I snort at his comment. "Did you know, I hold the record for best kisser? Just sayin, I thought you'd wanna experience it."

"Hmm is that so?"

"Yup, and not many girls have gotten to kiss these lips. It'd be a great opportunity. I won't even tell your other boyfriends. I won't even tell anyone." Sam suggests.

I don't say anything to him. He was being serious. Sam really wanted to kiss me. Sure I'm sober but I'm tired and I really wanted to kiss somebody and feel something. It's been awhile since I've kissed Eric and Four doesn't give me the extatic feeling that Eric does. It can't hurt just giving him a shot.

"What'd you say?"

"Ok but if you're not as good as you say than you might go down on my list."

"Oh don't worry, baby, this kiss will put me before the others," he jokes and starts to lean in.

"But remember it's just a kiss, nothing more. And no one ever finds out," I point my finger at him and he zips his lips and throws away the imaginary key.

"Now," he says with his finger lifting my chin up to him. Slowly his lips touch mine and it doesn't feel right but damn, it feels so good.

He starts to move in front of me, between my legs. He moves his hands to the sides of my face and I grip his shirt to pull him closer, which he happily does.

Sam's lips are so big and soft. They tasted like minty chapstick. His tongue slid across my lip but I refused to grant him entrance. I wanted to tease him a little bit.

He started to get frustrated by this so he gripped my hips making me moan but I still wouldn't open my mouth for him.

He huffed against my mouth making me smirked. He then bit my lip and I tried my hardest to keep my mouth shut but a deep cry of pleasure was forcing it's way out of my mouth.

As soon as my mouth opened he slipped his tongue in and the kiss intensified. Sam's tongue roamed my mouth as if tasting every inch. His hands now rubbed my body up and down.

My hands gripped his hair and pushed his head into me more. I just can't get enough of this.

All of a sudden, Sam's lips pull away from mine and they feel empty until I feel him on my neck, kissing every inch of my skin.

"Sam," I moan out and in reply he hums out. "No hickeys, remember?" I tried to tell him.

"I just... wanna... kiss... every inch... of your body," he says while kissing me in between words. I pull him back up to my face, our lips hovering over each others. "You taste so damn good."