Brothers Best Friend

For @1Narry1Liam1Louis Sorry for the wait. Hope it's good!

I go downstairs to get more snacks for my spongebob marathon and I see my brother and his friend Justin. My brother doesn't know that we're dating. I plan to keep it that way.

I walk past them to go into the kitchen and me and Justin look at each other. He winks at me and I smiled at him. I start eavesdropping on their conversation when I'm in there.

"Yo, I saw this bad bitch at Starbucks who was hot as hell." I heard my brother say. I was shaking my head at him.

"You got her number didn't you?" Justin said.

"What you think? Course I got it. You need to be more like me, I be getting like 5 numbers a day at least."

"I'm good."

"Nigga, is you gay or something?"

"No! I mean, I just...I'm already..."

I know he wanted to say that he was in a relationship but we couldn't let him find out. He wind flip out and their friendship would be ruined.

"I'm...dating someone already."

"My nigga! Get you some! Who is she?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Ok, I feel you. You wanna keep it on the dl."

I was smiling hard because Justin handled that pretty well.

"Can I grab a snack in the kitchen?" Justin asked.

"Sure bruh."

I ran to the counter to make it look like I wasn't listening. Justin walked in and hugged me from behind.

"I know you were listening the whole time Danny, you're nosey as hell."

"I love you." I told him.

"And IIIIIIIIIIIII will always love yooooou!" He sang.

I burst into laughter! He's so stupid.

"You're a mess."

"You love it." He says.