Love at first sight

Idea credit: bizzlekisses

I walked off stage blowing kisses to the crowd. I just finished singing my new single for the vma's.

Backstage was a mess of people trying to get ready for more performances. One familiar face I saw was Justin Bieber checking himself in the mirror. He was going on stage any minute and I tried to walk slowly to the backstage exit so I could see him longer.

He is going to perform his hit single 'what do you mean' which I have been playing on repeat in my head forever. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he looked at me. He probably felt me staring I thought.

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when we heard on the loud speakers, "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Justin Bieber!" followed by ear-piercing screams.

He was then pushed closer to the stage until I couldn't see him anymore. I just made my way back to my seat.

*After vma's*

The worst part of the whole thing was everybody rushing to get out of the venue to go home or go to the after party. I always wait until the craziness dies down a little bit and the aisles are a little clearer.

I have my group of friends behind me as we start to walk out. There was a lot of people bumping into me but I heard someone say,

"Sorry."

I looked up and saw Justin beautiful face staring at me.

"It's fine." I say as calm as possible. I wasn't nervous because he was a big star, but because he was so cute.

"Hey, I wanted to tell you backstage that I heard your performance and it was really good."

"Thanks I enjoyed yours too."

"Thanks even though I got really emotional at the end." He said sadly.

"Don't worry about it. It was actually my favorite part."

We just smiled at each other for a few seconds.

"Do you want to go to the after party with me?" He asked.

"I would love to."

*Hoped you liked it. Sorry it took me so long. Please vote, comment and send me ideas.