You do his makeup/Youtube

You've been a youtuber for a while now and you have a good amount of subscribers and Justin has been begging you to be in your videos.

"Y/n, why can't I be in the video?" He asks.

"Because it's a beauty channel."

"So if you put makeup on me, can I be in the video then?" He said serious.

"You would really let me put makeup on you?" You asked shocked.

"It will be fun, how bad could it be?" He says confidently.

"Ok, you asked for it."

*

"Hello everyone! It's y/n..."

"And Justin!" He said cutting you off.

Lightly chucking you said, "And today we are doing Justin's makeup."

"Not that I need it but, just for fun." He assured them.

"Exactly now let's get started! The first thing we need is foundation." You said showing it to the camera.

"What's that for?" He asked.

"To cover blemishes and smooth out your face."

"My face is already smooth enough."

"Just let me put it on." You said rubbing it on his face. "This is my makeup but it's ok, you'll just look very tan.

"Oh Lord," he said.

"Ok, next step, blush." You applied the powder on his cheeks with the makeup brush.

(A/n I don't know how to put on makeup so sorry if I'm wrong.)

"Can I get a mirror or something?"

"No, I'm not done yet."

You grabbed your liquid eyeliner and was about to apply it.

"Woah, wait no, that looks sharp what the hell are you doing with that? Your gonna poke me in the eye." He said.

"Look, I'm know what I'm doing just stay still."

You tried to do a cat eye on him right when he moved. I long line of black eyeliner was drawn across his face.

"Ok, that was all your fault." You told him.

"Sorry, just don't use that eyeliner stuff, that shit feels weird."

"Fine, we'll just move on. Next you need eyeshadow. Let's try a neutral color." You said, smearing it on his eyelids.

"Hey, that feels weird too what the hell?"

"Now we need mascara."

"The eyelash stuff?" He asked looking confused.

"Yes Justin, the eyelash stuff."

"You keep coming at me with all this eye stuff, you seriously put this on everyday?"

"Yes, and how many times do I have to tell you to BE STILL."

"Ok, and hurry up I wanna see this."

"Finally, the last thing is lipstick. What color? I have luscious pink, beautiful burgundy, or purple plum." You said laughing.

"My favorite color is purple and I like plums, so that one is perfect."

"Okay, annnd done! Besides that black line on your face, I think I did a pretty good job. Here's the mirror." You said and put out in his hand.

"Oh, my, God! I look...like a hoe. Why did you put on so much?"

His face was priceless, and you were laughing your butt off. He finally gave in to laughter as well.

"Why did I ask for this?" He asked rubbing his eye. "OH MY GOD THIS FUCKING STINGS LIKE A BITCH!" He yelled. "Take it off right now!"

"Here. Calm down you'll live." You gave him a makeup remover wipe.

"And that's the end of this video, hope you enjoyed it."

"Also like and subscribe." Justin said with one eye closed. "Man, this hurts."

"See you in my next video, thanks for watching bye!"

***
Hope you liked it! It was so fun to write. I'm thinking of doing a lot of youtube imagines if you guys want. Thanks for 11k views! Almost 600 words in this chapter! I'm happy for no reason! -Arianna