He liked it so he put a ring on it

For XxHeavyDirtySoul21xX Hope you like it!

Imani's POV

Today is our 2 year anniversary. I have been wondering about what Justin is planning. He has been gone all morning. As I eat my late breakfast, he sends me a text.

Justin: I'm picking you up in 1 hour. Wear casual clothes.

I immediately got excited! I finished my breakfast and ran upstairs to start getting ready. I took a shower and put on my clothes. I wore a long sleeved crop top to show off my belly button piercing and high waisted skinny jeans. I make sure my makeup is on point. 

When I'm done I realize that it's been an hour and a half. I go downstairs and see Justin sitting on the couch. 

"How come you you didn't tell me me that you were here?" I asked.

He sees me and stands up. He looks at me in my eyes and says, 

"I decided not to rush you on our special day. I'm ready when you're ready."

Then he kissed my cheek, grabbed my hand and walked me to the car.

He started driving. I was playing with the radio until my song came on, Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots. I was singing along and then Justin started to sing too.

"Stop trying to drown out my beautiful voice." I say. 

"I would never. I just like this song too. Not as much as my music but you know, their ok."

"Don't be a hater Justin."

When the song is over, we reach our destination. I see a ferris wheel in the distance.

"Oh my gosh we're at the fair!" 

I immediately unbuckle my seat belt  and run out of the car with the quickness. 

"Hey, wait for me. Your gonna get lost." Justin says.

As I was waiting for him I was trying to see what I wanted to do first. There was so many choices that I didn't know what to pick. Justin appears next to me and says, "I want fried oreos. Do you want some?"

We got our oreos.  After that we played a basketball game. Justin was a lot better at it than me so he gave me his prize. It was a big brown teddy bear.

We played more games and went on more rides. It was a lot of fun. We finally went on the ferris wheel. This has always been my favorite ride. We sit in the seat and it starts moving.

"Justin, this day has been amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary."

"I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. You deserve the whole world and you mean everything to me. You're my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Imani Naomi Joseph, will you marry me?"

He pulled out of his pocket a box with a beautiful ring with chocolate and white diamonds.

"Oh my goodness, of course!"

He put the ring on my finger and we kissed. It was the best day ever!

***

I finally made an imagine! Should I do a wedding for these love birds? -Arianna