Izzy's POV.

So the paramedic has just told everyone to get out and they didn't even move I was in pain yes, but this was funny they just looked at the woman like she had two heads.

"Love could you lift the bak of your shirt so I can take a look" the thing is I didn't want to lift my shirt up. I had scares from the kidnap which I don't want to talk about. I think harry got the jist of why I wasn't responding.

"Excuse me, could I speak with you outside" harry asked the medic.

"Of course" she replied and they went over to the other side of the room.

I could hear their whole conversation. Harry was telling her about the marks and that I might be self conscious about it. She understood and came back over with harry. I took his hand in mine again to let the pain out.

"Love could I take a look at your heart rate" I nodded and she put a strap around my arm signifying that it was recording my heart rate.

"Okay your heart rate is alot higher than usual, I need to do a blood test quickly to see how your sugar levels are"

She took my arm and injected, I screamed as I hated needles but it needed to be done.

"Sorry love" she appoligized.

"Okay your sugar levels are low, we will have to take you in" she told me and called on her walkie talkie to get a ambulance out as she came in a medic car.

When the ambulance got here I was put on a stretcher and led outside. Everyone followed and the paramedic turned.

"Only two can travel with us"

"Harry please" I practically begged.

"Lou do you want to come with us"harry asked and Louis jumped in the ambulance.

"We will meet you there" Eleanor told us and the doors slammed and the ambulance went to life. I could hear the sirens going of, I didn't think I was this important.

We were halfway there, I knew this as the lady told us we would be arriving soon and I would be going straight through.

It just brings back horrible memories,the same happened to me on the day I was rescued. This was different though it was to do with something different.

The doors burst open and I was lead inside, I wouldn't let go of Harry's hand and Lou was next to harry. I was making sure they wouldn't leave me. I couldn't do this alone.

"Hello miss maxin" the doctor came in the room where I was staying. There was other people here waiting also.

"We are going to take you for examinations, where you were abused this could be what is the problem, it could be causing you problems that need to be checked, is that okay" he asked and I nodded. He left the room and then two nurses entered and said we were going to another ward.

I was lead down the corridors, holding Harry's hand and Lou on my other side.

I got into my room, there was three other beds in here. Two were taken and one was spare. Then there was a gap for my bed. There were only four beds in this room.

I started to relax as I was waiting to be examined, then burst all my bestfriends. Harry and Louis called them over and we all sat round my bed.

"I'm sorry but you will all have to leave" a nurse said half an hour later after they arrived.

"Can harry stay" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes but everyone else has to leave sorry"

They all wanted to say bye individually.

"Get better soon my friend" Louis said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Lou" I gave him a squeeze on his hand.

"Hope you get better soon babe" Eleanor came over with a tear in her eye.

"I will dont worry" I squeezed her hand.

"Izzy you will get through this" Liam said.

"Get better hun" that was dani.

"Get better soon bestie" that was harper.

"Get better iz" that was Niall.

"Get well soon" that was zayn.

"You will be all good by tomorrow Hun" and that was Perrie.

"I love you all" I said to them and they said it back. Louis the loudest of course. They all left then it was me and harry, well just me for now as harry was sleeping.

(Soo what do you all think, bit of a shocker there!! Please could you all vote&comment if you like it if you can!! Thankyou!!! Nicola xx