Chapter 18

(I want to say a massive thank you to people who have been reading, it mean a lot to look at the reads I have! It might not be that many to some people but it's a lot to me as I thought I'd only get 10! Thank you and enjoy this chapter!!!)

Im hurt everywhere, literally not one part of my body was left untouched. I just want to go home to mum and Alice and of course harry. I missed them so much. It's got to be about 3 days I've been here now. Not seeing them was breaking my heart. I loved them three, they was the most important In my life. Harry was my bestfriend, I think, I don't know but I could see me being with him. Don't ask me why I'm thinking like this. I love him, I really do.

Harry's POV.

I've been crying for an hour. Seeing that video destroyed me. My bestfriend is hurt, bad. They dragged her in the van as if she was a piece of rubbish. No way are they getting away with that.

The police said this is a very serious, they are getting helicopters out and police cars surrounding all areas. Worst thing is it's Christmas Day tomorrow, I only just remembered. It makes it worse for everyone. Izzy had no family with her on a family day. I was upset that I didn't get to see her on Christmas. Since we were both 5 years old we haven't had a Christmas without each other. She always thought she was lucky, her birthday being on the 20th and Christmas 5 days after. She was lucky, but not this year. She was gone, took away from us, took away from me.

I had to go home due to it being so late, I wished her mum and Alice a merry Christmas and I told them il see them tomorrow.

Izzy's POV.

I have been laying on this freezing floor for about 2 hours. I can't move at all. I had a few visits from kirk and bob. One of them shocked me when they said 'it's Christmas tomorrow, nothing for you' I can't believe it. A Christmas without mum, Alice and harry. How the hell. I went on the 21st and now it's the 24th already!!

Kirk came in with something in his hand, it looked like a gift. I swear they said nothing for me. He chucked it at me and left without a word.

I'm not even opening it, it came from them. I hate them. Never going to open it. Ever.

About an hour later Bob came in, looking exhausted. Good he deserved it. He came over and whispered "merry Christmas" it must be midnight. Worst Christmas ever. He left the room, leaving my bruised body untouched. So he should! i think I must look bruised all over.

I couldn't sleep atall. I couldn't stop thinking of my family. How much I missed them, it was unbearable. I started crying and couldn't stop.

Kirk as usual came in, gave me a whack and told me to shut my mouth. How charming. Why couldn't they just not hit me. Wouldn't harm the world would it.

So it's now light outside as I have a small window and can see. It's Christmas Day, no family, no one I loved, just my two kidnappers. They were going to pay for this. I will escape, but to be really honest with myself I don't think I will be able to make it another week. I was in agony, I've been in the same position for 6 hours. I tried to move, but my body wouldn't have it. It was hurt and I didn't have any energy so stuff my chances of getting out here.

(Sorry it's not a big chapter!!)