Chapter 13

Harry's POV.

I haven't received a text from izzy for a good hour now, she's probley gone to sleep as usual. She did get quite drunk last night so I don't blame her.

Okay it's now 10pm no text of her. I was starting to get worried. Thank god I just saw her mum pull up with Alice. I ran with all my might and net them outside.

"Hey Harry is everything okay" izzys mum said quick but I understood.

"Well I'm kind of worried about iz, she hasn't text me back in nearly 4 hours"

"Let's go inside, she's probley asleep" told you, izzy loved her sleep.

When we got inside, her mum called for her as there was no sign of here. Alice ran upstairs to check and came back down with tears down her cheek. Her mum, me and Alice must of looked like ghosts when we saw her iPod on the table. She never leaves that thing by itself. Ever.

As I picked it up, I clicked the middle button, it had a her password and a post it saying to check in notes. I type in the password and clicked straight on notes. I was shitting myself. Why would she do a note.

She has left because of them bastards, they said she had to go or they will hurt her family. Why would she go with them, why????? Her mum looked like she was going to faint and Alice couldn't stop crying. They didn't need this.

So it's been 10 minuites since we discovered the note. She told us every detail, she even screen shot the texts and calls. I couldn't believe she went with them thought. She is my bestfriend and she's gone.

(Warning this contains abuse and harm, if thats not what you like skip this chapter, I am trying to make this as real as possible. There will be nothin rude in this book as that's not what it's about. She has been kidnapped so I want it to keep as real as possible.)

Izzy's POV.

Ouch my head, it feels like it's been slammed into something. Oh yeah I was, I got slammed into a van and knocked out. I've only just woke up, I'm in what looks like a attick, there is a small window on the ceiling so I must be right. I was laying on a rotten bed, the mattress looks like it's been slept on by thousands.

I quickly jumped of the bed and landed on the floor, flat on my face. What is it with me landing on my face.

I remembered something! My phone!! As I slipped it out of my bra, I had over 100 texts and the same amount of calls. Shit no signal here. Hold on where was I. I heard footsteps so I quickly turned my phone of and put it back in its place.

In entered kirk, he looked angry but happy with himself. As he approached me, he simply said 'how are you doing babe' he has some cheek to ask me that! And that word, I hate it!!!

I felt a shoot of pain run through my stomach, he kicked me. About 3 kicks later I was wining in pain rolling on the floor. I wasn't prepared for this atall. He grabbed me by the hair and said 'have a nice sleep baby' I'm being serious why does he keep naming me like that. He exited the room with a smile on his face. Why me.

I was wincing in pain, crying my eyes out. I must of been crying for about 10 minuites before someone entered the room. Shit it was bob. I don't even want to know what's going to happen this time. Luckily for me bob didn't hurt me he just brought some water and he whispered to me 'sorry' what the hell. So I get kidnapped and get the smallest sorry I have ever recieved. Well at least I know he won't hurt me anytime soon. I hope.

(Thank you for the reads and votes. As I gave a warning there would be abit of abuse in this, I have never written before so it's the first. I just want it to sound like she has been kidnapped.)