Chapter 42

"I knew I weren't hearing things" harper said looking proud of herself.

"Well harry told me and--" I was cut off by ringing from my phone.

Caller ID-Harold<3

"It's harry" I whispered to harper.

"Put him on speaker" I nodded and answered the phone.

Harry: hey where were you why haven't you replied to my text.

Me: sorry some arse was chasing after me.

Harry: oh right, did you ask her.

I glanced over to harper and smirked.

Me: yeah she likes him.

Harper: oh my Jesus, this is so embarrassing!!

Me: sorry harper.

Harry: why am I on loud.

Whoopsies.

Me: harry i'll text you okay.

Harry: alright, love you!

Me: love you too.

I Hung up the phone and glanced harper who had a 'aww' and 'grr' face on.

"What the fuck izzy" she exclaimed.

"I- I.." I got interupted by harper snatching my phone out if my hands and she was running to the bathroom.

"Nooo!! Not my baby!" I said running after her.

"Haha, payback iz" shit what was she going to do!

Harpers POV.

Haha I had Izzy's phone, so what shall I do. Wow still can't believe she has the iPhone 5 lucky bitch. I had the iPhone 4S. Anyway back to revenge.

I should text all the boys saying that she loves them so much and she wants to marry them all.

To- Harold<3, Leeyem, Louee, Nialler and zaynie.

Hey boys, just wanna tell you all how much I love you and I will literally marry all of you, your the only people for me!! Much love, izzy<3

Once I sent that I got a few replies instantly.

From- Nialler.

Okay iz, what ever you say love x

From- Leeyem.

Iz, your not drunk are you? Anyway we love you too!!

That one made me laugh. Within a few minuites they had all text back nearly the same thing which was hallerious.

I sat in here for another five minuites because I thought it would be fun for izzy to go without her phone. Once I decided to come out, I opened the door and izzy lept on me grabbing her phone and running away.

Izzy's POV.

I ran away like a wuss, I wanted my phone and now I've got it I decided to run, next door to the boys and guess what else I have, harper phone!! Hahaha!

I think she's realised it's missing.

"IZZY MAXIN, GET HERE NOW" I didn't listen I ran for it to Harry's. the boys heard and came out the door. When harper caught me I was in Harry's lawn and she was tackling me,no help from the boys, thanks guys.

"Give it back and i'll let you go" harper said laughing while tackling me.

"Never" I shouted, the boys were sitting on the grass enjoying the show laughing.

"Fine you'll regret that now" she said still tackling me.

"Okay, I will live" I said smirking.

"Uh I give up" wow that was easy.

"Lol, you gave up real easy harp" Louis said.

"I know, I couldn't be bothered" she said while laughing.

"Oh right" he replied.

"Hahahahhaaaa" I laughed while harry pulled me into one of his famous hugs.

"I love you izzy maxin" he said sweetly.

"I love you more harry amazables styles" I sighed while cuddling into his chest. What an amazing day. Now all me and harry have to do is get harper and Niall together, piece of cake!

"Izzy" harper shouted.

"Yeahhhhhh" I said holding the 'h'.

"The boys want to stay together so where we all staying" she questioned.

"My house as my mum and Alice are still away" I announced.

"Okay cool"

We all walked up to my house, me and harry hand in hand, Niall and harper were Infront of us and Niall had his arm slung round harpers waiste which I fought was very cute indeed. When we got inside we all slomped down on the couch.

"Movie night" I screamed making everyone jump.

"I'm picking" Louis announced, this is not going to end well.

(Massive thankyou for the reads which is over 400 reads!! Wow!!! I will be updating tomorrow and it's going to be a bigger chapter!! Thankyou for reading)