Chapter 27

Izzy's POV

"What did I miss" my mum spoke up.

"Nothing" I said biting my lip, I couldn't believe she heard our declariation of love to one another.

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't nothing" great she weren't going to drop this.

"It's none of your concern right now" I'm shocked at my harsh words but I needed to be alone with harry.

"Okay, okay I will give you both some time" she said reading my thoughts.

Once she left, me and harry instantly made eye contact. I had no idea what to say. This was awkward.

"So what now.." I spoke up, my voice slightly shaken.

"What ever you want" he said sweetly.

I had no idea what to say, as much as I wanted to be with him the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. My bloody nerves always get the better of me.

"Are you going to say something" he questioned looking concerned with me not replying to his sweet words.

"Sorry was thinking about all this.. About us" I said bravely.

"What was you thinking" he said, I knew he was clinging on every word that escaped my mouth.

"Us as I said" was that rude. I don't think it was.

"Yeah I know that iz, what was it you were thinking" I could tell he wanted my ryply to be good. If it was bad I think his heart would shatter.

"Can you go first, you know what you want to happen" I said to shyly.

"Sure" he said.

Harry's POV.

As I was trying to think I kept getting distracted while looking at izzy. I wanted to know what she thought of this whole thing. I wanted to be with her, I have never felt so positive like this before.

"I want us to happen" I said trying to keep my happiness inside.

"Really?" She asked, I could tell she was using as much energy as she could. Her voice sounded terrible, I couldn't help but want to help her get better.

"Really, if that's what you want to, I'm not forcing you into anything" I said trying to sound as caring as i possibly could.

"I would love to" she said it.

"What, what do you mean" even though I knew the answer I had to double check.

"I want to be with you.." She said blushing.

My heart skipped and I had butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt this happy in such a long time.

Izzy's POV.

I said it, I said that I want to be with him. I really did, I loved that boy I knew exactly what way i did. I wanted to spend my life with him. We have known one another for what fourteen years. I knew what exactly what I wanted and that was harry.

"I want the same" He finally spoke up.

(Sorry the chapter isn't that big, there will be another update tomorrow probley, enjoy!)