Chapter 25

"Okay Hun, when you have had anough tell me okay?" Tracy the police officer said.

"Okay" my voice was cracking. My voice ain't going to last very long.

"Now can you tell me everything you remember. You don't have to answer in detail, some points will do and we will go into detail when your voice has recovered.

I nodded and she fired away with the questions. The first one was playing on her mind I'm sure.

"Did they sexually harm you" she said panicky, but still calm.

"Yes- I really got scared this was yesterday when it happened, it was kirk" I said trying to hold the tears in.

"It's okay Hun" she said trying to soothe me.

"He raped me" I said with my voice cracking.

"If you can't do anymore we an stop, we understand" she had to do her job.

I shook my head signalling that I could answer more questions.

"Have you washed since the ra--, I mean incident" why was this.

"No I haven't cleaned since I got kidnapped" she looked relieved for some reason.

"This is good, we have more evidence Hun, these men will not get away with this" why would they. they fucking kidnapped and sexually assaulted me.

"Did they catch them" I said holding my breth.

"We are so sorry--" she said worried.

What did she mean they were sorry.

"We caught bob, he is a criminal. He has been wanted for some time now, we never found him until now." Wait what?

"Unfortunately we haven't found kirk." That is it, what if he finds me. What if he hurts me again.

"We have helicopters and cars looking for him full time" she said, I couldn't believe this.

"I can't do anymore, I'm sorry, this is to much" I said my voice is more painful now.

"It's fine Hun, you did brilliantly" she sounded pleased with the evidence so far.

"We will be by in a few days, is that okay"

"Yes" I said my voice is worse, much worse.

"We will see you in a few days, get well soon" with that she left the room.

The doctor has now came back in.

"Would you like one member of family in at a time" he said sweetly.

"Please" with that he nodded and left the room.

The door opened and I was relieved who came in first.

(Sorry that it's not a big chapter!)