Chapter 56

Three months later-April.

So it has been three whole months since the court and mine and Harry's argument. Right now I'm packing for the tour with the boys, I spoke to my mum and she was overjoyed. I have graduated collage with the grades I wanted as I took the exams early, I was very happy. But I was also quite sad, I haven't seen harry or the boys for a month nearly as they had to head back to London to do preparations and recordings which I was fine with because of collage but I missed them alot.

Harper and Niall are still together, as for zayn and Perrie and Lou and Eleanor but Liam and Danielle split up. It was heartbreaking, they were both so down in the dumps but we all did what ever we could to make sure they were both okay. Me and Harold have been together for four months now! Wow! And now were going on tour together, harper is also coming with us as she did the same as me and completed her exams early. Perrie and Eleanor will be there aswell, I've got a feeling this is going to be a great few months.

"Izzy are you packed" I heard my mum from downstairs.

"Nearly" I shouted back.

I was packing my suitcase right this minuite as we go tomorrow on tour with the boys,harper will be here soon so we will go together.

"Izzy Im going to miss you" Alice came into my room with a frown. I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too Alice, I love you okay, never forget that" I told we with a tear threatening to spill.

"I love you big sis!" She was crying and so was I.

"Just don't forget me" I said to her.

"Never" she said and left the room crying. I was in tears,this is the second time I've left her now.

I heard the door knock so I shouted for someone to answer as it was probley harper. And I was right.

"Hey izzzzzzzz" she said rather loudly!

"Hey harp" I said normally.

"You brought your suitcase" I asked her.

"Yeah course,who's car we taking" she asked.

"Mine!!!" I laughed and so did she.

It was now getting late so we decided to go to bed as we have to be at London early which sucked. We were travelling to London first then in a few days we will be setting of on tour around the world. I still don't know how long were going for which was kinda bad really. I got into bed and went in a deep sleep.

*beep beep beep beep*

Eurgh what is that noise,I opened my eyes and I was in my warm bed, I glanced over to my phone and it was 5:30 am, god kill me now!

"Harper get up" I screamed and she wouldn't budge.

"HARPER GET YOUR FAT ARSE UP!" and she jolted awake looking terrified.

"Jeez izzy" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"What" I asked innocently.

"Scared the crap out of me that's what miss.oh so innocent" ooo she did not just say miss oh so innocent.

"Hmm just get up we need to leave" I screamed. And before I knew it we were in my car. God how I'm going to miss this place.

"You alright" harper said.

"Yeah,what about you"I asked.

"Yeah going to miss here" she said thinking excactly the same as me.

"Me too" I told her. And I pulled out of the drive and we were off to London. This four hour drive is going to kill me!

We have been driving for a good three hours, we've been talking, jamming to music and singing our hearts out! This car journey has been halarious.

"We're here" I screeched as we pulled up to the boys very large house.

"Oh my good Jesus of cats" harper exclaimed sounding very exited. It was 10:30 am in the morning, we was meant to get here a hour ago but there was alot of traffic. Me and harper got out of my car and got our luggage from the boot.

Then we made our way up the very long path way and got greeted by Niall and harry with the biggest smiles I've ever seen.

Harry took me off my feet and picked me up and span me around while hugging and kissing and as for Niall and harper, lets just say they need a room.

"I missed you so much"he wispered into my neck.

"I missed you too" I whispered.

When we pulled away he pulled my arm to come indoors,i went to take my luggage but he got there first, such a sweet heart.

As I walked into this very large house I was shocked. This was like a mansion, everything clean, everything in the right place. Five teenage boys live here and it's clean. Woah.

"Izzy" I heard three voices. Louis came running into me, he hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Nice. To. See. You. Too." I said in between breaths. God. He finally released me and smiled.

"My bestfriend is here" he screamed and ran away.what a weird child he is.

"Hey izzy" Liam said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey leeeeeeyem" I said and hugged him back then it was zayns turn.

"Izzy" he said hugging me.

"Zaynnnn" I said back in the same tone.

"Perrie, Eleanor and Dani will be here soon" zayn told me and I nodded grinning.

"Where's Niall and harper" I asked harry as we sat on the couch.

He looked over to the front door which was still open,they can't be still out there I have had my reunion with everyone and there still out there.

"There not are they"I asked him.

"Still out there" he laughed and we cuddled on the couch together.

We were just watching telivision until everyone gets here, it's been an hour since we got here and harper and Niall only came in half an hour ago. They said they needed to catch up. Alot.

Louis and zayn have offered to cook dinner tonight but there way of a cooking is ordering a takeout. Haha.

It's now 5pm and the girls arrived about two hours ago. They all pulled me and harper into a huge hug which again I couldn't breathe. Now were all upstairs while the boys are downstairs.

"So how's you and harry" Eleanor asked.

"We're good, I missed him though"they all smiled.

"Izzy can I ask you something seeing as it was last week" Perrie questioned and I nodded.

"How was kirks court day" she asked looking worried, this is one thing I didn't want to talk about.

"Well it was last week as you know, it was me, mum and harper that went because you guys couldn't come" I frowned but carried on. "We done the questions like bob and Rachel but these were unexpected, they made me explain the night of you know" I could feel a tear in my eye.

"It's alright" they all said.

"Yeah anyway they went on to sentencing and he got forty years in prison" I smiled as this was very good.

"That's excellent" dani, el and Perrie screamed.

"Yeah, I told harry earlier when we were relaxing so.." I told them.

"Do the boys know" dani asked.

"I told harry to tell them when we were about to come up here" I told them and they nodded.

I did tell harry the night of the court on Skype but he wanted to know in person as well for some reason.

"Right should we go back down" harper asked and we all agreed and made our way downstairs to five boys in a deep conversation.

(So here's this chapter, hope you all liked it!! I will try and do another update as soon as I can, but I will be with my best mate tomorrow, if I don't update then it will defiantly be another update on Wednesday :D thankyou for the votes and reads!!!!)