Chapter 23

The doors opened so quick, I have never seen people move so fast, I was there main concern. A lot of doctors made there way towards me, the ambulance driver told all my details and that family will be here shortly. Oh my god I'm going to see them.

What seemed like A day later, which was more like half an hour I had a few tests done. Doctors were pooling around me checking every part of my body.

"Hello izzy, I'm Dr.toms and I'm going to do anything I can to help you get better" this man spoke fast but clearly anough so that I could understand him.

"Okay" my voice was getting worse, I could tell by the worry in his eyes when I spoke.

"Can you open your mouth please" I done what I was told and he simply shone a small tourch in my mouth and marked something on his clipboard.

"Thank you, we have to run a few more tests, then you can get as much rest as you need is that okay" the doctor seemed very understanding and thoughtful. He wanted my opinion on his idea so I briefly nodded as my throat was painful. As the doctor told the nurses and doctors to continue a small smile ascaped his lips to me. I think he felt sorry for me.

As the tests went on it was Identified I had a broken arm and a broken rib, they said it wouldn't take long to heal. As they talked I just nodded. I just wanted to see them. Mum, Alice and harry.

Harry's POV.

Izzy's mum looked the happiest she has in the past 5 days, along with Alice who had a massive grin. And as for me I must've looked like a freak with the grin I had plastered across my face, I was so happy that izzy was okay, we'll she wasn't but she was alive that was the main thing.

We just left the house, I didn't care about how I looked and if the press caught me, I just wanted to see izzy. I really do love her, if she is not okay I think it would kill me to see her in pain.

I offered to drive as obviously I would get us there faster as this was izzy who we were going to see. As I started driving out the estate, I had a thought pop in my head. Izzy's kidnappers, were they caught. If they was they deserved life in prison, what am I talking about of course they caught them. Well they better have.

The hospital was a half an hour drive and I started to get impatient and picked up the speed. Izzy's mum gasped at my actions but I knew she understood. We were 10 minuites away now. We had a talk in the car about izzy being fragile and not to smother her. This conversation lasted until we got to the front desk of the hospital.

"Izzy Maxin" Izzy's mum said, okay I should stop calling her that and by her first name which is maura.

"Give me a minuite, I will call the doctor to see if she is ready yet" the receptionist said. She picked up the phone and said Izzy's name.

"He is just coming" she said.

"Thank you" Maura said. I could tell she was becoming impatient with this. As well as I was.

Soon the doctor approached us.

"Hello I'm doctor toms, I have to say that izzy is unstable, when we get there I will run through her injuries with you all" wait injuries so izzy was injured. The way he said it made it sound worse.

The doctor pulled the door open and I saw a very pale looking girl laying on a bed looking ill, I have never seen her this way ever. It made me want to cry. To late I was down, crying, I hated seeing her like this.

This was the girl I loved, she was hurt. It made me heartbroken.

Izzy's POV.

I was awoken by people entering the room. All I heard was crying as I opened my eyes I saw harry on the ground crying. My mum in hysterics and Alice coming up to me crying.

They were here, mum, Alice and harry.

I know I'm the injured one but I wanted to cry when I saw harry in tears, never in my life have I seen him cry that much. I love him and I felt a pang on joy hit my chest knowing that he was here. Of course I was over happy that mum and Alice was here too but it was harry that had the effect that made me want to cry because he was.

I was saved, I was safe and now I got interrupted from my thoughts when the doctor started talking. We had all said 'hellos and I love you's' and that's when the doctor started discussing something that caught my attention.

(Big chapter as I enjoyed writing this one so much now they are back together. What do you thinks going to happen?)