Chapter 3

So it's been a day since I revived the awful none true magazine. I couldn't believe they done it again. But me and harry worked past it and we are now fine. That's the trouble with having a celebrity best friend people try and ruin it. But they don't get there way that easily. Me and harry are stuck like glue.

But the bad thing is its a Sunday, which means school tomorrow great. Dreading this. I thought I'd pay everyone a visit on twitter, hm what shall I tweet.
@izzy_maxin hey guys how's everyone. Within 2 minuites I had 200 ryplys, some nice some not so nice.
@imygen_11 hey Hun you better be in tomorrow. I ryplyed to her @izzy_maxin of course I am :) @imygen_11.

With that I'm not going to even carry on looking at my other tweets, some people can just be so nasty. I know I'm best friends with Harry but that ain't no reason to be horrible. We are just friends nothing else why couldn't people accept that.

So I went against my agreement and looked at some of my ryplys from my tweet some of them made me laugh and that they would ship Hizzy, some not so funny saying they wished I was dead. Oh how lovely are they. They don't even know me in person. All they know is that me and harry are BFF, but they didn't like it. They would do anything to break our friendship. That would never happen so skip that.

So I just got of the phone to Harry as he wanted to see if I was okay as her saw my mentions on twitter. How sweet is he. He told me the usual that they were jealous and how they wished they was me. I told him they weren't bothered about it. It was true I weren't I'm so used to it now. I decided to invite Imogen round so I could have a gossip, she just said we could've talked on the phone but I won and she's coming round any minuite. Oh how I need my girl bestfriend.

5 minuites later *knock knock* woo Imogen is here!

"Hey" I said to her excitedly!!

"Hiya Hun, everything okay" she also said excitedly, whys she so excited.

"So you got anything to tell me?" What's she going on about, Please don't say she found out.

Yep I was right out of her bag she pulled out a Heat magazine. The same one I received.

"Oh for god sake! Imm it's not true, harry talked about our friendship on the radio and they got the complete wrong idea of everything" I said so quick, and I'm sure I was getting angry. I didn't mean too, I'm just fed up with all this.

"Oh sorry hun, didn't realise you know how real they make it sound" she had hurt and sympathy in her voice. Now I feel bad.

"Sorry for snapping, I just want them to leave me alone" I said as calm as I could.

"It's fine I totally understand Hun, but one thing I need to ask." Oh great what was she about to tell me.

"What is that" i said and she could realise the panic in my voice.

"Why is there a white van outside your house its been there since I got here" she said this slowly so I could understand.

"That's really weird, why is it outside my house" I strained the words out as I really didn't want to gain a stalker.

As I popped my head out the window, the van raced out the road thinking it wouldn't get spotted. But I saw it. Great. Now what, first the magazine and now this. Why can't I be left alone.

*About an hour later*
"Right I best be of, it's getting late" whoops I just saw the time. I didn't realise it was already 9:30.

"Okay bye Hun" " il see you in the morning.

"Cya, il pick you up at 8am as usual"
She gave me a hug and left in her amazing Ferrari. I was jealous. It was silver and just amazing. She got it for her 18th which was a month ago, so we are in collage together but I just call it school. Great school tomorrow what are people going to say.

It was now 10pm and i needed a shower. So I popped in there, shampooed and conditioned my hair and got out, got in my pj's and went on my laptop seeing what's going on on the social network sight.

Then it hit me, on my screen was a message from an anonymous person it said *i can see you :)* sent 2 hours ago. Crap crap crap. This just got real!!!