Chapter 54

It's been a week since the court, they didn't find kirk so I was giving up hope. Right now I'm in the nandos toilets crying my eyes out. I quickly whiped my eyes because someone was coming In, it was harper coming in. Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor went home a few days ago so now it's just me, harper and the boys.

"Iz, you alright hun" I heard harpers voice enter the bathroom.

"Mmmhm" I mumbled.

"What's the matter" she asked when she saw my red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Nothing" I lied.

"You've been crying, there's something wrong" she spoke with worry.

"No it's nothing, promise" I lied and felt terrible.

"Only if your sure" she said weakly smiling.

"Yeah super sure'' I fake smiled.

"Right c'mon I'm hungry" so we went back to the table. When we got there all five boys were staring at me with worry.

"What's up love" harry asked.

"Nothing" I shrugged and everyone went back to there meal.

"Are you sure your alright" harry whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said back and just ate my dinner.

When we finished harry paid for everyone and we left, we all came in Harry's car, harper had to sit on Nialls lap and I took the front seat while everyone was squished in the back.

Harry took his hand in mine and his other on the wheel, I could feel the tears coming but I just but my lip to stop myself. Harry must've identified this because he squeezed my hand and gave me a very warm smile.

"Where we staying tonight" zayn asked.

"Well I'm at home tonight" harper said.

"Boys will stay at mine" harry said. Was u going to be by myself,that's one thing I can't stand at the moment, being alone.

"Love what's wrong" harry asked when he saw my sad expression.

"Nothing" I snapped and he just looked at the road seeming hurt. I really didn't mean to snap I'm just an emotional wreck at the moment it's annoying.

When we pulled up at harpers to drop her home she asked me to get out the car quickly, she gave Niall a kiss goodbye and got out with me following.

"Right what's the matter" she asked. Damn I need a lie and I can't find one!

"N-nothing" I stutterd.

"Bull shark, I know when there's something wrong, you were upset earlier aswell so what's wrong" she raised her eyebrow.

"Erm I don't know, just been feeling low" I struggled to find the words but they came out.

"Babe, your going to be fine okay"she hugged me. We said our goodbyes and I got back to the car.

"Izzy what's wrong" they all said at the same time. Wow that was freaky, I bet they planned it.

"Nothing,just down, nothing to worry about" I smiled at them and harry started driving.

We stayed silent for the whole car journey, it was very awkward.

When we finally pulled up in Harry's driveway, I said my goodbyes to them. Gave harry a hug and kiss and went indoors to find my mum and Alice on the sofa crying, why were they crying?

"Mum, Alice what's wrong" I sounded weak.

"It's your nan, she passed away darling" my mum said standing up to hug me. I couldn't take this anymore, I really couldn't. Everything was going wrong, everything. I started crying into my mums shoulder and she pulled me towards her more in a tight hug. When we broke apart Alice came into my arms and we both sobbed. This was heartbreaking. I needed that one person right now, I needed harry.

I ran up to my room and sobbed into my pillow while dialling Harry's number.

Harry's POV.

I was in the living room with the boys discussing about what we was going to do when we had to go back to London, I was scared, I didn't want to leave izzy ever again. Never. I couldn't live with myself if I did that.

"We could ask if she could come with us" Niall spoke up.

"That's a great idea, she could come on tours and come to London"I was getting happy now, this was a great idea. I did have a feeling in my stomach which was worrying me, izzy was not herself atall today. I decided to give her a call,I got out my phone and realised izzy was already calling.

Phone conversation.

Me: hey iz, I was just about to call you.

Izzy: hey.
She sounded like she had been crying, alot.

Me:babe what's wrong.

Izzy: it's my nan, she passed away.
She was crying now, I quickly got my shoes on and ran out the door.

Me: babe I'm coming okay be there in a sec.

Izzy: I love you harry.

Me: I love you too izzy.

End of phone conversation.

Izzy's POV.

I just got of the phone to my boyfriend. I cried which made him worry so his on his way. I quickly grabbed a jacket and headed down stairs when the door knocked. I opened the door to a very panicked harry. He opened his arms and I ran into them sobbing my heart out.

"Shh it's going to be okay" harry whispered. We were standing at the doorway so people could see us. We made our way inside, hand in hand and made our way upstairs.

We got in my room and just stood there hugging, that's all we done.

"Harry" I cried.

"Yeah babe" he replied looking down at me.

"I can't do it anymore" I sobbed into his chest and he squeezed me.

"Yes you can, don't say that" I think he was crying now, I looked up and I could see a blur where I had been crying,I rubbed my eyes and saw harry we were in each others arms but I could see that he was crying.

"I can't, I don't know what I'm going to do anymore" I cried.

"I will be here, the boys will be here, the girls will and your family,that's all you need" harry spoke.

"Hm okay" I said cuddleing into his chest. We broke apart after fifteen minuites. I must've looked awful but I didn't care.

We sat on my bed talking, we talked about how I should remember all the good things me and my nan had together, all the good memories and most important her life.

After about an hour of talking we were laying on my bed.

"Harry you should get back to the boys" I told him.

"Nope,I'm staying they already know okay" he said.

"Okay" I smiled.

"Iz, I know It's a bad time to ask but you can say no or think about it okay" he spoke quietly.

"Okay fire" I said.

"Me and the boys were wondering if you would want to come to London with us and on tours and things, you don't have to it's just I can't stand being apart from you again" he spoke sweetly.

Wow this was a shock, I didn't know what to say, I thought about it for a good five minuites before harry spoke up again.

"Izzy" he said sweetly.

"Yeah" I answred.

"So what do you say" he asked.

I wanted to say yes and I wanted to say maybe but I was defiantly not going to say no. I was stuck but I got together and gave him the answer.

(Hey everyone!!! Thankyou so much for the 900+ reads means alot to me!! I will try and update later today for not updating yesterday!!!! Thanks again you amazing people!!!!)