Chapter 12

So they text me, in like.. Wait what is the time, 4:30 am. How is that possible, we had to leave the party at 3am. I must've fell asleep in the car I don't know. Anyway the text read ' carpark as we told you at 7pm, see you then' okay so I had all day with my family. But why 7pm when it was public.

I skipped the thought and went to sleep.

.

**this is a dream, not real**

I sat there on a plush sofa waiting for harry and the boys to come back stage. Yes I was on there tour with them, everything was perfect.

As the boys entered the room they all screamed my name and ran up and we had the biggest group hug ever.

**not a big dream but yeah**

"Izzy it's 6am, wake up I had a nightmare"I could here the voice of my little sister Alice begging me as she had a nightmare. Not now, I was in a perfect dream why couldn't that come true. I let her in my bed, we both cuddled and both fell asleep.

1pm in the afternoon.

As I woke up, I felt the bed to find my little sister. She wasn't there. I could hear her in the next room so I didn't have to worry. As I reached for my phone I gasped at the time 1 pm really. I need to start setting alarms.

So today is my last day with my family and friends. I have to go and meet them men in 5 hours. It's now 2pm, why the hell is this day going so quick. I decided to text harry 'good morning Harold' before I could think I sent it, I got a text back 'Iz, it's the afternoon love. Have a nice sleep' that's why I should read over my texts.

Me and harry text each other throughout the day. He was a cheeky git. Auto correct happened, he always makes a huge deal out of it when my message auto corrects. But it didn't bother me, I didn't say it. End of.

Oh no, it's 6:30 where the hell did my day go. I have to leave in 10 minuites to get there in time. I'm wearing thick clothes, gloves, scarf. Everything. I'm taking my phone, it's been on charge all day just to make sure. Yes I got a text about an hour ago from them saying 'don't bring nothing, just bring yourself' I'm taking my phone. I will hide it in my bra, yeah I know eww but men are stupid they won't check there as they think girls are stupid. Well we aren't.

I was ready and it was 6:35pm, I can't stand to say goodbyes. I did why was best, I left my iPod with a message as the background. I can't stand it, I couldn't write on paper I kept smudging the writing with tears. So I put my pin *6754* as the back ground and wrote check in my notes. I love you. Hopefully they would check that.

I put everything on that note, why I had to go, what's happened, them at the party, the slap mark, the texts and calls and where I had to meet them.

I had to text harry 'I love you harry, your my bestfriend. Never forget that' I saved it as a draft and would send it when I've left otherwise he could come round and catch me leaving.

I left the house with tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. Slipped my phone in my bra and went of to meet my stalkers. I hate life right now.

I've been walking for about 15 minuites now, and I have reached the abandoned carpark. Great only a black van is here and two men have just got out. The black haired on me first and then the seconded brown haired one. They both approached me looking happy with thereselves.

Shit, shit I forgot to send that text to harry.

"You actually came izzy" the brown haired one said, I still didn't know his name. Only the black haired one was called bob. Haha what a funny name. Back to reality. "I'm quite shocked to kirk" bob spoke. Haha I knew there names. Bob and kirk. Weird names.

"Yeah I came, your not going to hurt my family right?" The worry on my voice was unbearable even they looked bad. Haha what a joke.

"Haven't decided yet babe" kirk smugly said. What a bastard!! I was so angry I could smash there heads in the van but before I could they got out a cloth and tied it round my mouth. Great, then I felt a bang to my head and that's all I can remember.