Chapter 39

A week later.

So me and harry are still dating, he still says about our date but it won't be yet as he wants to make it very special. He's out doing a recording with the boys, Eleanor had to go back to London for a little while due to her job. I was on my own in my own little bubble until the doorbell rang. I made my way to the door and was shocked.

There stood was a girl my age maybe abit older screaming by herself, she noticed me and went quiet.

"Hey, are you izzy" she asked, who the hell is This girl?

"Erm yeah.. Why" I asked still freaked out.

"Do one direction live here" that's why, she was trying to find them.

"No sorry, they don't all live here, harry lives next door but they are all out" I said.

"Oh wow, I can't actually believe I got it right and I met his girlfriend on the way" she said happily.

"Yeah, they shouldn't be long, I take your a fan" I asked her.

"Yeah I am, I really want to meet them, you see last year I had tickets for me and my sister, we got them through the post and went to the concert, we got In but it didn't last long, a girl didn't seem to like me and she started on me and me and my sister got kicked out as she said it was all my fault" she said running out if breath.

"That's awful, do you want to come in" I know I've only just met her but she seemed so nice and she really wanted to meet the boys.

"Really" I nodded "wow thankyou"she said excitedly.

"I'm harper by the way, I already know your name" she laughed.

"Nice to meet you harper" she seemed really nice, she had a bubbley personality, she had a love for one direction but she loved Niall the most.

"So what do you do for a living" I asked her.

"Well at the moment I'm still at collage, looking for a small job really" she smiled.

"Same here, I've got to take time of collage for a few months though because all that's happened" I said with a frown.

"Sorry to hear about that, I didn't want to bring it up just incase" she sympathetically smiled at me.

"It's fine, I'm working through it and harry is a great help aswell" I smiled trying to make her look less guilty.

"Did you know you and harry are just the cutest" she teased.

"Oh please" I rolled my eyes while harper laughed.

"You are though" she was still laughing at my reaction.

"Really" I sighed.

"Yep, now that's final" she smiled.

"So why'd you like Niall so much" she teased me so now it's my turn.

She went bright red in the face.
"I don't know, he's personality, he's irishness there's so much about him, I'd love to get to know him in person though" she smiled with bright red cheeks.

"I know we've only met but I'd love to be friends" I spoke up, I really did want to keep in contact and be friends, she seemed like a very good friend.

"Me too, that's final we're friends now" she smiled.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet the boys" she squeeled.

"I bet you can't, I remember when harry called me about being in a group instead of a solo, he came back with the boys and they are amazing really, bit nuts but amazing friends" I smiled.

"Thankyou so much"

"Why are you saying thanks harper" that was weird.

"For letting me meet them, if that was another person I'm sure they would've slammed the door in my face, but now me and you are friends" she smiled.

"No problem, after what happened at the concert you deserve it" I smiled back at her.

"The boys shouldn't be long" I told her.

"I promise not to fan girl" I knew she would though.

To Harold<3
Hey Harold, got a girl my age here, became really good friends, she's a fan btw and really wants to meet you boys! Tell the boys she's here! she likes Niall btw so shh!! Love you x

I just text harry everything what's going on he replied instantly.

From-Harold<3
Hey babe, that's good that your friends and i'll tell the boys and we'll be over in five minuites. Love you. X

I smiled at his text.

"They'll be here soon about five minuites" I told harper.

"Oh my god" she squeeled.

(So quite a big chapter here, Id like to thank my best mate leanna for help with this chapter:) I really like this chapter:D what do you think will happen next? Thankyou so much for the reads and votes) x