Chapter 21

Shit, kirk has just came In he looks like he's consumed a lot of alcohol. Just my luck. He started to walk over to me, I didn't know what he was planning In his head I was just so scared. He's bloodshot eyes looked like he was going to do something terrible and beyond repair.

When he started to get into my full view he said a few words "this won't hurt, well hopefully for you anyway"

He had a slight smirk playing at his lips as he got closer and closer to me.

He started stroking his hands down my body stopping at the bottom of my vest. I was shaking.

"Don't do this, please" I begged.

"Why would I listen to you" he laughed and started taking my bottoms of with me thrashing he still managed to get them off.

The next part contained me screaming in pure pain. He thrust into me in such a quick pace. He hadn't worn a condom either. I was in hysterics. He finally breathed heavily pulling out of me and going out the room.

He looked proud of himself when he left. I cried when he started to say the only sentence he said. It was going to be the last. I can't do it anymore. As I slipped my phone out I tried and tried to turn it on, it was dead. I had no way to get out here now.

As I looked up from the bed out the window I saw it was already getting light outside. Christmas was over, it was the worst Christmas ever.

I started hearing sirens outside. They're probley just passing through as always. But no this was different the more I thought they were passing through the louder the noise would get. They were here, I could hear voices from one of them loud speakers.

Kirk came bursting through the door, he grabbed me so hard by the arm I think I may of broken it. He chucked me in the bathroom and all I heard was a massive whack and loads of footsteps.

It was the police. I was getting rescued.

As I heard them say 'hands up in the air' I slowly came out of where kirk put me. I saw a woman police officer with about 4 other men. They were looking me. "Please" I begged the woman saw me and ran over to me. She looked shocked, I think it was the state I was in.

"It's okay sweetheart, no ones going to hurt you" I gave her a simple nod. I wanted to smile, scream out with joy. But my body wern't responding like it usally does. It's going all funny, I could hear and speak, my body wouldn't move though.

"We need an ambulance" she said. already I could hear the sirens in about a minuite then two women in green were at my side. How did they get here so fast. I was relieved. I was getting rescued. No more bob and kirk.

Harry's POV.

we have been waiting and waiting. Alice fell asleep it must've been about 3 in the morning. Then I heard the house phone ring and Izzy's mum picked it up and had it towards hear ear in a flash. I'm hoping that's the police saying they've found her. It answered my thoughts when Izzy's mum started to smile.

I couldn't help but interrupt the call. I didn't mean too I just knew they were talking about izzy. Had they found her. I said "well" to Izzy's mum and she nodded. What was she saying, I think she was saying they have found her, I will just have to be patient and wait for the call to end.

About 10 minutes later her mum put the phone down.

"They've found her" she said happily but her voice was uneasy, I could tell there was something wrong.

"Can we see her" I practically begged.

She shook her head. "Not for a little while, she is very unstable" shit she was hurt. I could feel my body tensing up, I was going to kill those men.