Chapter 31

Hey everyone. 

I know it has been awhile since I last updated, but school has been keeping me busy. 

Sorry for the wait and enjoy the chapter.

______________________________

Previously

The house was like a maze. Every corner turned into a different room or hall.

After a few minutes we arrived in a large garage where a few bodies laid. Next to them sat an unconscious girl whose neck was covered in blood. Quickly I rushed to her and bit into my wrist to give her my blood. The wound on her neck healed instantly and she began to stir awake.

Sam helped me untie her.

"Hey who the hell are you!" A powerful voice came from a different door.

We turned to see a man the size of a tree. He was as gigantic as the biker at the bar.

I stood on my legs and glared at the man.

The man walked forward with his vampires on his trail.

The man glared at Dean and hissed at him with his fangs. Soon the rest were doing the same.

I extracted my fangs and let out an animalistic growl. The man looked at my direction and advanced towards me.

The other vampires went towards the boys.

"The name's Jefferson"

"Katherine" I sneered.

"Well Katherine prepare to die!" He growled back.

I smiled inwardly.

Jefferson lunged at me trying to pin my body to the floor. I let him try but before he could fully pinned me down i threw him back and pinned him on the ground.

I was easily stronger than him.

He seemed shocked.

He struggled in my gripped and I laughed.

My canines were enlarging. I was going to rip this vampire to shreds. I reach forward towards his neck but a piercing pain erupted from behind me.

I screamed out in pain as a stake was sticking out from my chest from behind.

I loosen my grip on Jefferson and he kicked me off of him. He smirked as I felt veins grown on my face. To bad I can't die.

I reached for the streak and ripped it out in a second. I looked behind me at the person who stuck it in me and stood there in shock.

"Thaddeus?"

"Hey gorgeous!"  

_________________________________

~Katarina pov~

Germany 17th century

There has been nothing but chaos since the roman catholic church has fallen. I've managed to stay away from the worst of it, but people I've come to know since I've moved here have either been hurt or separated from their family. At least the one person I have learned to like since Antonio's death is well and out of harm's way.

I was in my little cottage waiting for my best friend/ the guy that I like to come over.

War was approaching soon and I knew if we were going to survive we would need to leave. I could probably go back to Italy and find my old little house.