Chapter 28

Hey everyone! 

Sorry I haven't updated sooner. 

I got really sick and I still am but I'm feeling better.

 Hope you enjoy.

_______________________________

Katherine's Pov

"Again."

Hit.

"Again"

Smack

"Again"

Growing irritated with this training session I used a little more of my power and send the tree crashing down.

Castiel sighed at the sight.

"You growing irritated won't help with you learning how to control your new abilities Katarina."

I smirked at him, "Trust me I have control. I had to learn my blood lust for centuries and the effects of the moon. Being able to control elements and other things due to my angel blood won't be much of a bother."

"I suppose you're right, however, the angel blood inside of you is different. Sure you might have some of the perks of being an angel but what would happen if you were to face a real angel who was here to kill you. I don't think you would have much luck. They have more experience." Castiel lectured for what felt like the millionth time since we have been together.

"Yeah yeah Cas I understand. Now where are we going next?" Ever since last week Castiel has made it his sole mission for me to get my emotions under control and for me to harness my true potential.

The first day we trained I focused all my anger into my training. My sadness was forgotten and I could think about was how much of a dick Dean is. However with all my anger surfaced I was left vulnerable so pretty much Castiel was able to beat me.

Second day I tried to re-think my tactics. I was considering what Castiel was saying but even if I wasn't angry I still lost control of my powers. Not able to understand what exactly I could do pretty much left me defenseless.

Third and fourth day was pretty much Castiel testing exactly what I can do. Turns out I can pretty much use my surroundings around me. Castiel even informed me I was more of a trickster which was apparently remarkable. I could practically do anything except fly. Apparently I'm supposed to have wings but Cas says that they will most likely sprout out once all my negative energy is gone and I overcome my issues. Also if I couldn't fly I couldn't teleport around which sucked. That would have been pretty cool.

Day five and six was just me gaining a better form in fighting and apparently I was pretty good. I actually beaten Castiel a few times. Now all he seems to do is inform me in all things regarding angels. What it means to be one? How I can't misuse my powers?

Castiel was by my side as I sat down staring over at the mountains. Castiel closed his eyes and held his head. He did this quite a lot as if someone were trying to get into his head.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned for my new best friend.

After a few seconds of him being unresponsive he finally looked over at me.

"There is something wrong in Washington."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Is it angel business?"

Castiel nodded.

Finally!! I miss action. I miss the boys, but I don't have the guts to even admit that. No matter how much I want to forget about them I can't. At least where we are going the boys won't be there. They wouldn't know about angel business especially since Castiel is here with me.