Chapter 24

Two updates in one day! 

I'm doing pretty good.

 Your welcome! 

Some may love this chapter and others may hate it. 

Who knows

________________________________

Katherine's Pov

Jail sucks balls!

Police suck!

As soon as Sam and I arrived they put us in our own cell right across from each other. They charged us with assault and we our now suspects in the on going investigation on the 3 murders. Chris didn't make it back at the clinic.

Now all we have to do is have Dean bail us out so we can go and kill the freaking monster.

"Hey Joey," I called out to the cop guarding my cell. He was pretty young, maybe 26, and hot too. "When do I get my free call?"

He turned to look at me with a poker face. "When your partner gets back from his."

Sure enough Sam was gone from his cell.

"Um thanks Joey." I quickly hurried to the bed in the room and laid down and began to focus in on Sam.

My hearing quickly picked up on his and Dean's conversation.

"What do you mean your not gonna bail us out?" Sam gasped.

"The monster which I'm pretty sure is a Crocotta, is probably gonna strike back at either you or Kat. You did interrupt its snack earlier."

"Crocotta? Didn't dad kill one of those a few years back."

"Yeah, but I'm trying to figure out how? I'm gonna call Bobby and see what I can do. PLus if you guys are lock in a cell with police roaming around everywhere I doubt it would attack."

"If you say so Dean. Hey, listen I gotta go. Don't kill yourself."

"Right back at ya."

Sam hung up and Could hear him walking back now with a guard on his trail.

Once Sam came into view Joey asked if I wanted to go but I shook my head. Sam was placed in his cell and he looked at me.

I pointed to my ear showing him that I heard what he said on the phone. I then shrugged my shoulders and mouthed the word Crocotta.

Sam went to his bed and whispered so softly that only I could hear him.

"It's a monster that can mimic the voice of their victims' loved ones in order to lure them away and suck out their souls. Probably what had happened with Freddie, Jake and now Chris." I nodded my head.

I went back on over to Joey. "Hey what time is it?"

Joey then looked at his watch, " 9 pm"

The Crocotta attacked Chris 4 hours ago. Maybe it won't attack, I mean it just ate.

I turned back to the bed and just laid there. Soon my eyes shut as I concentrated on my surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's Pov

"They are freaking dumbasses that's what they are Bobby!" I yelled through the phone.

"Well boy it's true but we need to hurry and get the out."

"Okay well how did Dad kill the freaking Crocotta?"

"It says here in order to kill them you would have to stab them in the back of their neck."