Chapter 7

Hey guys!

I updated 2 times today just because I don't know when will be the next time ill update.

Please enjoy

_________________________________

~Sam's Pov~

How could we do that to her?

How could we just shoot her?

Now she's dead? She didn't even do anything wrong?

"Come on we need to move her body." Dean commanded.

I was angry now.

"What the hell! You promised when she does something wrong you would put her out! She didn't even do anything wrong!" I was screaming at him and I could tell he was upset too.

"Didn't you hear her the other day when we questioned her? She ran away from home at 18 because she killed her family." Dean retorted.

"But she didn't do anything wrong to us now, you hypocrite!"

That got him quiet.

"Come on idjits we need to move her body." Bobby interrupted.

Dean got her arms as Bobby got her legs. We entered the house and walked down to the basement to the secret room.

Bobby usually uses it to put demons or to ward of angels. Nothing can get in or out once the door is close.

They walked inside and put Katherine on the bed. Her eyes were still open and she still had that angry look when she realized that we betrayed her. Her forehead had a streak of blood and the bullet was still lodge into her head.

"I guess we can leave her here until we can burn her. Cas would probably want to know what happen so come on." Dean said as we left the room. He closed the door and locked it before checking the markings around the door.

"Come on boys lets head up." Bobby spoke as he walked up the stairs to get out of the basement.

Dean soon followed. I stuck back for a few seconds. I went to the door and opened the little window. She still laid there dead.

I sighed sadly and went upstairs with the rest of the crew.

~Katherine's Pov~

I was consume in darkness all over again. This feeling was all too familiar.

~Virginia 1800s~

I hate my life. I hate myself and I want to die. I shouldn't even have lived long enough to be living in the 19th century. Its been 900s years of my existence. I've killed many and yet I'm still alive.

I was going to take my life.

I held the knife to my throat and sliced. Due to the agonizing blood loss I died within 5 minutes, however an hour later I was gasping again for air, my throat was back to normal. The blood still remained though.

Maybe I couldn't die by knife.

Later on I hung myself and the same thing happened.

Why couldn't I die.

After many other attempts I just knew that I couldn't do it and just gave up.

Soon after that I realize maybe I can do good in this world. Perhaps be a hero instead of a monster. I have to prove to the world that I may be a monster but I won't hurt those who are innocent. I will protect them always.