Chapter 6

Hello yall! 

So this chapter is a bit short, just a warning!

Hope you enjoy!

_____________________________________________

~Katherine's Pov~

(The next morning)

My night was heavenly. I didn't have any nightmares, in fact I dreamt about nothing at all. Which in my case was the best thing ever. My eyes were still closed and I still laid in bed, but I didn't want to get up.

Then that's when it hit me. The sudden urge to pee. I quickly open my eyes and began to get up only to find that I couldn't move. I looked around my waist to see an arm holding me securely. I mentally gulped and followed the arm to see Sam sleeping. His shaggy hair was all over the place, probably like mine, and he looked so peaceful.

I didn't want to leave his arms for some odd reason. They made me feel safe. But that feeling was again replaced with the urge to pee.

I began to lift up his arm in which caused him silently groan and holding me tighter.

I gasp as he pulled me towards his body. I was already half on him. Maybe if I go over him I could get out.

I proceeded in going over him.

I was exactly on top of him, basically straddling him when Dean decided to barge into the room screaming, "I have food!"

That caused Sam to wake up and to stare straight into my eyes. His eyes wandered to our position and before Sam could say anything his brother did.

"I was only gone for 10 minutes and you're already jumping on top of each other." He laughed.

I was going to kill him.

I sheepishly smiled at Sam as I continue to try to get off of him. He still had his hands around my waist though which to my surprise remained there.

"Sammy I kind of need to go to the bathroom and you still holding me by my waist is kind of stopping me from reaching my goal."

Sam finally realized what he was doing and let go of my waist.

Once I was free I quickly got off of him and ran to the bathroom.

Once I finished I wash my hands and headed out to the boys. Dean picked up some breakfast sandwiches and some coffee. As if on cue my stomach growled loudly.

I ran to the table and began to eat. I was only on my 3rd bite when Dean interrupted.

"Damn girl you eat like a guy."

Sam, who was across the room getting ready, gaped at Dean for his comment. I stared at Dean upset now, and Dean exchanged looks with Sam and finally understood what he said.

"Oh shit! I didn't mean it like that-" before he could finish I kicked him under the table.

He screamed in pain and moved away from the table to hold on to his leg.

I was smiling now.

"What the hell! You even kick like a-"

"I wouldn't finish the sentence dude. Look where it brought you so far." Sam spoke across the room holding a smile as well.

Dean only nodded as he slowly moved back to the table to finish his breakfast.

Once I was done I walked over to my bag and collected my outfit for the day. It consisted of a white tank top, a red plaid shirt, some jeans, brown combat boots and a brown leather jacket.

I walked over to the bathroom and changed in 2 seconds and walked right back out and began to collect my things. The boys were also packing away their belongings.

After everyone was done we headed out of the room. Sam and I headed to the impala while Dean went to go return the key.

"So Katherine, um" His eyes were anywhere but on me. "I wanted to apologize for early this morning."

He wouldn't even look at me and when he realizes I didn't speak he slowly looked at me.

He was trying to hide a blush which caused me to smile then laugh out. He was chuckling a bit with me before I answered.

"Don't worry Sam. No need to apologize."

He smiled softly but it quickly went away as he stared into the distance.

"Hey what's wrong?" Sam's whole body changed, I could smell worry and a bit of anger on his person.

"It's nothing." He shook it off just as Dean showed up and got in the car.

Sam and I both got in the car and Dean started it and pulled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 5 hours of traveling we finally pulled into an old looking home with what looked like to be a junkyard of cars in the back.

"Hey we're here." Dean spoke out as he parked the impala and got out.

All together we walked to the front of the house.

Sam knocked on the door. "Bobby its us!"

After a few seconds a bearded man wearing an old hat and some worn out clothes opened the door aiming a rifle at us.

The boys quickly moved from his sight just as the man shoot what tasted like silver into my stomach.

I didn't even flinch as I was shot. I picked up my now blood white shirt to see the bullet lodge in my skin. Without another moment wasted my hand began to grow claws as I stuck my fingers into the wound and began to pull out the bullet. I was fishing it out when Bobby shot again, this time at my leg.

I pulled the bullet from my stomach and quickly removed the one in my leg.

I stared at Bobby angrily now.

"What the hell is your problem?" I screamed out.

Bobby looked shocked as to see me still standing not even in pain.

Next thing I knew a bullet came flying straight to my head but it wasn't from Bobby. It came from Dean's direction.

I looked at Sam upset before falling to the ground and blackness consuming me.

______________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!

What did you think?

Is she really dead?

Sam or Dean?