Chapter 23

Hello everyone! 

Hope everyone is having a great day.

 Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Warning it's a bit short.

__________________________

Sam's Pov

It was the next morning already and Kat and I were walking into the clinic with people with mental issues. Dean had dropped us off and drove off to the station.

I looked over at Katherine. She was dressed in her business attire which looked extraordinary on her. She looked over at me and smiled. "Ready?"

I nodded and we walked in. Right away we went up to the receptionist. She was some old lady and smiled kindly at us.

"Why hello there, how can I help you lovely people?"

"Yes we are here to see Christopher Walkins." Katherine grinned at her.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Walkins is not allowed to have guest at the moment."

"Well maybe you can make an exception." My Katherine and I pulled out our fake FBI ID badges.

The woman squinted her eyes to look better before gasping.

"Of course right this way." Soon she was leading us down a corridor.

We passed by many patients and rooms until we reached one that was kind of secluded.

"Here he is. Just a bit of warning he can really lash out. If anything happens just yell out." The old lady walked away right after.

Katherine went for the door and opened it.

Everything was all white. It smelled like a hospital and didn't seem homey at all.

Christopher was sitting on his bed reading a book and turned to look at us when we appeared.

"Hello Christopher the names Agent Reynolds and this is my partner Agent Vera." I spoke to him but his attention was only on Katherine.

"Hi" he breathed.

"Do you mind if we ask you some questions?" Katherine spoke.

"Not at all sweetheart." He grinned. " Call me Chris."

She nodded before taking a seat before him.

This kid kept on googling over her which was getting on my nerves.

"Chris can you tell us what happened in the woods?"

Chris eyes shot wide for a second, Katherine reached on over and placed her hand on his.

"Don't worry everything is okay." She comforted him.

He stared at her hand on his before speaking.

"I was out with some friends, we were shooting a video for our class project. It was suppose to be an overnight thing but something happen. While we were all sleeping Freddie started freaking out around midnight. Jake woke me up right when Freddie said he could hear her screaming. Not long after Jake thought he heard someone calling his name. They were both freaking out. I couldn't hear anything."

"Do you have any idea who they heard?" I questioned him.

"Freddie said he heard Frankie, his girlfriend. Jake thought he heard his little brother, Tony. But it was impossible because both Frankie and Tony are both dead."

"How did they die?"

"Frankie died in a car crash 3 months ago and Tony died of Leukemia last year. Freddie and Jake both insisted they could hear them calling to them and they panicked and ran. I tried to follow after them but after awhile I gave up. I began to walk back to our campsite but it was so dark I couldn't see where I was going and tripped over a branch. I fell on hill and kept on rolling until i landed on something. When I looked at it I saw Freddie's face and he was dead. I panicked and ran for my life."